#100: Reparations

#100: Reparations

They don't even charge postage and packaging.

Read Full Article

And such quick service, too!

The moment I saw the white panel, I heard the flash bang from Counter Strike.

How can you NOT know he gave the adress?
You where right there! Must've lost much of your hearing sense from drinking too much Shard Cola... wait, that is the reason you joined, right?

And so Rad never was allowed to hold a telephone again.

Perhaps they should have given Rad more instructions. ;p

Oh well, the party needed to start grinding anyway.

What I'm wondering is how Rad knew what the address was to a building in a universe he's just entered

is it just me or is erin's underwear shrinking over time?

CyanCat47:

Big whoop, Rad is naked all the time.

Fucking drones! Getting the deliveries done faster than expected! Stealing our evil jobs! GET 'EM OUT OF HERE!!

Other than that, I feel like they just ask Rad if they have the right address and he said "Yes, it is!" afterwards...

Yikes. What choices down the conversation tree did Rad make to have THAT happen? Despite his cutesy persona, he probably has terrible Charisma and Intelligence stats.

CyanCat47:

It is just you, I believe. Maybe it is wishful thinking?

I kind of like that Gunny and Erin are the only ones with the sense to cover their eyes.

You've got a huge sword, kill Rad. Kill him now. He's a liability, teamkill the little bugger.

Darth_Payn:
Yikes. What choices down the conversation tree did Rad make to have THAT happen? Despite his cutesy persona, he probably has terrible Charisma and Intelligence stats.

You're confusing this with a Bioware game, Squeenix doesn't have conversation trees. Instead they just have forced shitty plot devices. :P

I like how they threw the flashbang through the only intact pane in the window.

Seraj33:

CyanCat47:

i have looked back at the start and while it was still a size that i find it incomprehensible that anyone would be comfortable wearing it did look a bit like something a human with no sensation in their groin area might be able to wear. now it looks like one of those tiny triangular flags you get on cakes held together by dental floss. but erins entire leg wear makes no sense in general. in a cold climate it will cause infections, in a desert climate it will expose sensitive areas to drifting sand and what is even holding the legs up?

CyanCat47:

Seraj33:

CyanCat47:

i have looked back at the start and while it was still a size that i find it incomprehensible that anyone would be comfortable wearing it did look a bit like something a human with no sensation in their groin area might be able to wear. now it looks like one of those tiny triangular flags you get on cakes held together by dental floss. but erins entire leg wear makes no sense in general. in a cold climate it will cause infections, in a desert climate it will expose sensitive areas to drifting sand and what is even holding the legs up?

I think that is supposed to be the whole joke with her outfit.

Not many games do realism, though. Because that is atleast what I try to get away from when I play games.

Next time get Erin to phone them.

Oh rad, you lovable, innocent dumbass.

He's probably wondering how they're all going to share that one can.

Solkard:

CyanCat47:

Big whoop, Rad is naked all the time.

That's not true, he has a hat.

Renegade-pizza:

I heard Spoony, from his SWAT play throughs.
"ARGH! YOU FOOL!"

The Almighty Aardvark:
What I'm wondering is how Rad knew what the address was to a building in a universe he's just entered

I know, right? How does he know? And how does SHARD not know already? They just burnt down that village because they knew the hideout was there!

Happy 100th EDA strip everyone! May your days always be rad!

Renegade-pizza:

Add in a Spoony "No! You fools!", and that's exactly what I heard too :)

Ukomba:

Renegade-pizza:

Add in a Spoony "No! You fools!", and that's exactly what I heard too :)

Damn, beat me to t!

Anyway, happy 100th strip, keep it up!

Pallindromemordnillap:

Renegade-pizza:

I heard Spoony, from his SWAT play throughs.
"ARGH! YOU FOOL!"

I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking that. =D How many until they make a "You're in my way, sir." joke?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here