Good Bad Flicks: Beyond Darkness

Beyond Darkness

Another in a line of unofficial sequels to Evil Dead.

Watch Video

"But then you make Stinky!"... I feel this needs to be on a lot more 'best quotes'-lists! ;)

Anyway, seems like a solid movie for what it is. Didn't include anything on how succesfull it was so.... ???

these movies are hard to find. i have looked around my stores but none of them sell these movies. they dont even have them on the system. ebay is pretty much the only place to find them but not all of them ask for a good price or the seller has a good reputation that i dont want to take the risk.

Kenjitsuka:
"But then you make Stinky!"... I feel this needs to be on a lot more 'best quotes'-lists! ;)

Anyway, seems like a solid movie for what it is. Didn't include anything on how succesfull it was so.... ???

Lots of these old Italian exploitation flicks didn't track (they mostly played in grindhouse theaters) so there isn't any info to gather. Most of these made their money back and then some though, just not sure how much exactly.

Metalrocks:
these movies are hard to find. i have looked around my stores but none of them sell these movies. they dont even have them on the system. ebay is pretty much the only place to find them but not all of them ask for a good price or the seller has a good reputation that i dont want to take the risk.

Are you in the US? If so, you can find these on Amazon.

CecilT:

Metalrocks:

Are you in the US? If so, you can find these on Amazon.

no, australia. amazon seems to have issues when you live outside of the US. i wanted to buy something from them but refused because of my location. ebay does have them but like i said, they cost a fortune or the seller has a bad reputation. and some of them are from the US.

Metalrocks:

no, australia. amazon seems to have issues when you live outside of the US. i wanted to buy something from them but refused because of my location. ebay does have them but like i said, they cost a fortune or the seller has a bad reputation. and some of them are from the US.

Ok, thats why I asked. Yeah, unfortunately a lot of these are getting US releases by smaller companies and the distribution elsewhere is a little rough.

CecilT:

Ok, thats why I asked. Yeah, unfortunately a lot of these are getting US releases by smaller companies and the distribution elsewhere is a little rough.

its possible that some shops in australia may sell them as well. but not where i live. bigger cities like melbourn or sydney may have them but im very, very ,very far away from them. thank god.

Have to admit, that part at the start with the evil lady bringing the souls of the kids she murdered to hell with her was pretty metal.
For some reason, I found that more chilling then anything else.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here