#107: Big Damn Hero

Pages 1 2 NEXT

He's impervious to sarcasm.

Also by the look of his hat gunny has a high resistance to ridicule.

Oh look! It's the evil General Seffehroth!

If the evil guy starts fighting, does the guy holding his hair dart around him always making sure the hair never touches the ground?

Just 3 belts, what kind of bush league shit is this.

4 times a week now? Youre spoiling us.

-Dragmire-:
If the evil guy starts fighting, does the guy holding his hair dart around him always making sure the hair never touches the ground?

He does appear to be a monk, perhaps he was trained in the ancient secret art of the Seven Sided Hair Hold!

Time for the JRPG antagonist who for some reason has a more interesting personality than the main characters.

Don't know what the complaining's about. Shoes look fine. Maybe he's just tramping through the difficult mud of the spring rasputitsa.

Apparently Sephy just got back from his audition for Revolutionary Girl Utena based on his wardrobe.

"...but the clapping." Gunnie, don't even change.

Keep channeling Borderlands Brick:
1. Hyperion was no match for my secret punch-you-in-the-face-until-you-die fighting style!
2. Hey, Mordecai, I got a story I wanna tell you. This one time, I punched a guy.
3. You lost me at "instead of punching."

Who's up for calling this guy "Kujaroth" from now on?

Gunny, make a run for it! This guy has a sword! Those things are dangerous!

He's not nearly girly enough to be the end boss, disk 1 boss maybe.

Erin: Shut it, Mid-Boss!

kurupt87:

oh come on. every boy wants him, every girl wants to be him. what more could you ask for?

-Dragmire-:

Perhaps he's so mobile in combat that his hair never touches the ground.

Gunny is literally the best.

I guess Gunny was never taught about sarcasm in the Academy/cloning pod/whatever made him a supersoldier.

Otaku World Order:
Apparently Sephy just got back from his audition for Revolutionary Girl Utena based on his wardrobe.

I don't have much eye for fashion, but to me that outfit says "Let's wrap this up fast, I'm going clubbing tonight!"

I like how Gunny just keeps holding that minion up in the air. :-)

kurupt87:

The little guy behind him is the true mastermind.

So, THAT's what Sephiroth has been missing all this time; a hair-carrier!!! :O

EYE-OPENING stuff! :D

Gunny is either going to wreck this chap's face or he himself is about to get his power-armored butt thwacked because his hair is not as silly as the other guys.

I got 10 to 1 on Gunny giving him the people's elbow.

Eric the Orange:

no shit, what is this? amateur hour? I expect more of my wanna be J-RPG villains.

all i can say is please don't die gunny

GestaltEsper:
Who's up for calling this guy "Kujaroth" from now on?

I am! Sounds better than Sepherkuja!

The White Hunter:
I got 10 to 1 on Gunny giving him the people's elbow.

100 Gil says he punches Kujaroth here in the nose.

Clankenbeard:
"...but the clapping." Gunnie, don't even change.

Keep channeling Borderlands Brick:
1. Hyperion was no match for my secret punch-you-in-the-face-until-you-die fighting style!
2. Hey, Mordecai, I got a story I wanna tell you. This one time, I punched a guy.
3. You lost me at "instead of punching."

I...LIKE this guy! =D Good strategy, man. Not even the mighty Minotaur from SMT 4 could withstand the tactic of Using a max level character's Megido (Armageddon) spell on him!

There does seem to be a little griffith from berserk in his clothing and sword design as well if a little more exaggerated

Break his neck Gunny!

Mikeybb:
He's impervious to sarcasm.

I forgot Gunny's equipped with the Sarcasium Armour of Immunity...

Other than that, that dude's so fancy... I don't even know... We'll remember his name when shit gets real!

Did it occur to you it was a sarcastic "Thank you"?

You suck at this whole "evil banter" thing, step up your game!

Gunny is clearly over leveled for this area.

Also, I love that he's basically abandoned the bow and has fallen back to just throttling everything.

4 times a week. Yikes!

...Wait, you guys are killing off Critical Miss aren't you.

Oh crap, his hair is long enough to drape the ground and his sword is made of some crystal material. IT'S THE BIG BAD! RUN GUNNY BEFORE YOU GO ALL GENERAL LEO ON US!

Lunar Templar:

Eric the Orange:

no shit, what is this? amateur hour? I expect more of my wanna be J-RPG villains.

Dunno, I don't recall the villains having that many belts. Now, the protagonists, yes, but the villains?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here