Erin vs Erin #3

Erin vs Erin #3

The cycle continues.

Read Full Article

the strip is at present 17.05.2016 22:32 not up

She went to a lot of trouble to unlok her account.

But it's no surprise to me, she is her own worst enemy.

I like that the new artist seems to be taking criticism to heart, and dialing back the tumblrnose to a degree.

And the cycle continues...

Other than that, better put the clues under the sea... *evil laugh*

So what I get from this is that Erin seems to be canonically retarded.

People are so terrible about passwords.
Just memorize one impenetrable password, then add variations to it based on the place it unlocks.
For example:
Base: [email protected]$$ (Not my actual password base, just an example) You will note that it has multiple capitalization shifts, is alphanumeric, uses symbols, is 17 characters, and is based on an actual word or phrase to allow you to remember it.
Now for say the Escapist, one might vary it as follows:
'[email protected]$$ 'Pist was added into the password, but in disparate parts, making it hard to guess, and if a bot cracks that password it won't have your others.

"Account Unloked?"

Glad to see that the fresh outdoors air has helped Erin get over her cold.

Yes, yes. Now, max out your credit cards. That will show Future You.

The Rogue Wolf:
She went to a lot of trouble to unlok her account.

But it's no surprise to me, she is her own worst enemy.

TBH, I think she's getting soft. Nobody's on fire yet.

Souplex:
Just memorize one impenetrable password, then add variations to it based on the place it unlocks.
For example:
Base: [email protected]$$ (Not my actual password base, just an example) You will note that it has multiple capitalization shifts, is alphanumeric, uses symbols, is 17 characters, and is based on an actual word or phrase to allow you to remember it.
'[email protected]$$ 'Pist was added into the password, but in disparate parts, making it hard to guess, and if a bot cracks that password it won't have your others.

But if I can crack it, then Future Amy can crack it. God, didn't you learn anything from this comic?

I actually went back 2 comics just to see if the artist was cheating by recycling Erin's typing while saying "Future me is going to hate this".

She never learns, does she?

Is there a female equvalent of a man-child?

Mike Fang:
She never learns, does she?

Is there a female equivalent of a man-child?

Woman-child is the term you're looking for.

Actually the nose and everything looks a lot better this week. It seems the artist is still refining their style. Very nice.

Souplex:
For example:

Your password contains invalid characters
It is also too short
Too long
And we will secretly trim it when you set it up and then fix the input so it does not trim it anymore

Have fun :)

Aaaaaaaand here we go again. But way to show that smarmy bitch Past Erin who's boss! And screw Future Erin, she probably sucks too!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here