#113: Captured

Now I want to know if the other 2 are going to be terminated.
And if so why haven't they've been terminated yet?

Jacked Assassin:
Now I want to know if the other 2 are going to be terminated.
And if so why haven't they've been terminated yet?

Well, Not Vincent clearly got away in the chaos, but it appears Not Tifa and Not Barret are still being held. As for why they haven't been executed: our Sephiroth stand-in did say that he'd let them all go if Gunny could defeat him. The soldiers are probably just waiting for the official order to execute them. :P

Sooo, call it a draw?

Gunny doesn't really understand the concept of a "duel", does he.

-Dragmire-:
Gunny should have blood stains on his helmet to indicate how much he's hurt.

...No, it doesn't matter whether his head that was damaged or not.

There we go, now we know that things are rough!

So, did Daedalus just kill that random soldier, or spit blood onto Gunny, I can't quite tell.

Cracker3011:
So, did Daedalus just kill that random soldier, or spit blood onto Gunny, I can't quite tell.

Nah, he's just hovering over him and bleeding profusely. Pretty rude if you ask me.

As an anime trope fueled antagonist, daedalus seems to be physically incapable of finishing off gunny.
He is driven to capture instead of kill worthy foes.
His source of power is his greatest weakness.
Live by the anime, die by the anime.

Those guys had better watch out, don't they know Gunny has regenerating health? And that ambulance may not be a chest high wall but he can still cover behind it!

Ok, at least we know that dude with the emo comb-over has a jaw. I thought the high collar was hiding a bitched-up face. Alright, Combover Guy, now's you're time to shine. Do something cool!

BX3:

Cracker3011:

Nah, he's just hovering over him and bleeding profusely. Pretty rude if you ask me.

And unsanitary.

If we looked at his dogtags, would this loyalty-driven soldier be named "Pvt. Elliot"?

How do these idiots not even see the guy in the bright red outfit not twenty feet away-

...oh, wait, he's crouched down, so obviously he's in Stealth Mode. Okay, never mind.

Must be a clever ploy by Gunny to get captured on purpose for the sake of intel. He'll have regenerated health, and/or still have absurd amounts of HP in reserve for when he springs into action.

That's a heck of a stretcher in the last panel. Gunny weighs in at 451.3 KG (995 lb)

Is this like that mission in KOTOR where the ship is captured and you've got the option of having Canderous pretending to be dead to have his regeneration kick in late to bring him back and then kill everyone?

Crab walk and they'll never see you!

Aw dude... Only those with a special bond can swap wound-blood together...

Other than that, initiate operation gear of solid metal!

Pallindromemordnillap:
Those guys had better watch out, don't they know Gunny has regenerating health? And that ambulance may not be a chest high wall but he can still cover behind it!

Dood, Gunny needs no chest high walls, he's from an FPS.

Now, whit his missing hand, please attach a chainsaw like in Army of Darkness.

A little disappointed the downed guard didn't have two bleeding puncture wounds in his neck, but maybe that would have been too obvious.

So who wants to bet they start making shit off of Gunny's armor to make super soldiers of their own?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here