#114: Survivor

#114: Survivor

There's an advanced guide too.

Read Full Article

And with reading the title of the new chapter the Monkey Island song is stuck in my head again. Thanks alot.

I'm still on "Brooding For Dummies: A Reference to Being Insufferable For the Rest Of Us!".

So I guess the Shard Corporation doesn't know to follow the scent of turkey shit to where the terrorists are hiding.

...I don't remember any of the other chapter titles.

Adeptus Aspartem:
And with reading the title of the new chapter the Monkey Island song is stuck in my head again. Thanks alot.

Now you've done it to me. Also, The Game.

OT: Well, now things are getting interesting. I'm wondering just who's going to follow Erin back to the apartment now, and I'm kind of hoping it's Daedalus just so we can get some hero/villain rivalry over Erin's well-being.

Did Erin toss the bag on the floor or is she trying to cast a spell?

So many questions from everyone else...personally my question is "how long is this arch going to be?" Because if it's the average length of an FF game, we could be in this arch till 2017. o.o

Jeez, more like *Gunny* Dies Alone.

-Dragmire-:
Did Erin toss the bag on the floor or is she trying to cast a spell?

Looks like she's either inspecting her nails (though that's not her style) or cracking/stretching/playing with her fingers. Also, is she smoking?

That umbrella cannot be good for anything at that point, there are probably a thousand cuts in it.

No, Erin, don't sit like that. You'll just make the wedgie worse.

Well, someone had to take brooding to the NEXT LEVEL! YEAH!!

Other than that, no wonder she asked if he was hungry... He forgot to bring the pizza!!

Cannabis grows freely in the world of Ultimate Saga VIII?

Emm...yeah, you know, just reload the save file to save Gunny. He is not part of of this game after all.
I shall not forget they are just playing a game after all.

That's what happens when your Healer gets spooked and runs. Come on FlutterMage you're better than that.

From this angle Cloud looks like he's upset with 2 floating Cheesy Puffs.

The Rogue Wolf:
I'm still on "Brooding For Dummies: A Reference to Being Insufferable For the Rest Of Us!".

Yeah, the guy in the shades and red coat is still on the beginner's guide.

That's a sneaking joint, Erin.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here