#117: Hero Economics

Well said, rodent-Mage.

5 bucks that the brain-washed Gunny is going to attack Rad first the next time they meet him!

CaitSeith:
5 bucks that the brain-washed Gunny is going to attack Rad first the next time they meet him!

That or they'll get to the bad guy HQ and find it totally destroyed after Gunny broke free. :P

Rad blends rousing speeches and devastating adorableness. That's his real magic!

sorry comic dude, but its spelled aerith

gact:
sorry comic dude, but its spelled aerith

I really, really, really don't like Aerith on the petty and personal grounds of it being a really stupid name. But that's all I'll say on it.

"The world could always use more heroes."

Erin, from now on, make Rad the official Rousing Speaker. He knows his stuff.

I so, so want to believe that "Althea" is a call-out to Althena from Lunar. I doubt it, but I can dream!

Oh man, Rad is so adorable in that last panel. So cute. Sonic was never that cute.

I've also always gone with the Aeris spelling, too, so Alsea it is. :P

Maybe her name is just supposed to be pronounced with a lisp.

...Is it just me,or does Rad look like an adorable Big Hat Logan?

Rad, why are you so adorable?

Plan A: Send Rad in first, which will cause all the bad guys to instantly die of cuteness-induced diabetes. Rescue Gunny. Get off a clever quip as something explodes in the background.

Ok, I need to ask:
Is there any point still following this chapter of Erin? I know there is a somekind of prophecy Rad must fulfill for the world Erin created[?], but can we speed up a little?

Her name sounds like the name you shout to the heavens like a young, sexy Marlon Brando[1]...

Other than that, I just remember someone asking for a Rad avatar... and I think that last panel could do the trick just nicely...

[1] Jr.

The "Heroes don't keep score" was one of my favorite moments of this comic. I am freaking loving this.

Oh, poor Rad. Things aren't going to be that simple... Gunny is an archer. Archers end up working for the badguys at some point.

Has anyone else ever seen one of those animes where the entire group of hearoes face one bad guy but the protagonist refuses to let anyone else help out even while being beaten into a bloody pulp? Rad is basically that guy. I hate that guy

That's some rad philosophy there.
Cheers!

That was... good.
Heroism explained well.

Of course, I'm waiting for the salt to take the edge off the sweet here.
Maybe gunny just really wanted to punch a tank.

Good attempt at the heroic speech, Erin. Let's face it, though, you need to be positive to make it work, and who's more positive than Rad?

Are you guys trying to make video game Tony Tony Chopper?
Because this how you make a video game Tony Tony Chopper!

Shadowfury333:
Maybe her name is just supposed to be pronounced with a lisp.

Lithp*

Rituro:
I so, so want to believe that "Althea" is a call-out to Althena from Lunar. I doubt it, but I can dream!

Its a play on the Aeris/Aerith English/Japanese name confusion for the character from FFVII[1]. But maybe their mashing up both, I dunno *shrug*

[1] and it indeed made me chuckle

Riddle78:
...Is it just me,or does Rad look like an adorable Big Hat Logan?

Way cuter than even a chibi Big Hat Logan could ever be. Yeah, Rad has once again stolen the show...oh God they're gonna kill him...

Ok, I need to say this:
Don't change the size of Rad's head. Yes, it is cuter when his head get bigger with the big Wizard hat, but please just stay with one size, ok.
Thank you.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here