I Choose You

I Choose You

Reaper used DIE DIE DIE. It's super effective!

Read Full Article

I wonder if his pokeball would be black and have skulls on it and when you call him out it plays some kinda edgy music

and a shiny one turns into someone who is Gordon Freeman's brother

I don't know who deserves to eat shit more... Reaper, Hanzo or McCree. Fuck them all!

Dude, if you felt it every time you died and regenerated, you'd be an Edgelord, too.

Also, you screwed up the spelling of Mercy in your commentary. Common mistake recently.

Now I wanna see pokemon evolutions for the entire cast. :3

McCree would probably be Try, Tryhard, Tryking.

Ooo! Hanzo could be Accuracy, Doesn't, Matter! :D

RJ 17:
Now I wanna see pokemon evolutions for the entire cast. :3

McCree would probably be Try, Tryhard, Tryking.

Ooo! Hanzo could be Accuracy, Doesn't, Matter! :D

Bastion's line can be seen throughout any game, so there's that.

In the first panel it should have just been Shadow the Hedgehog

UberPubert:
In the first panel it should have just been Shadow the Hedgehog

Speaking of which:

But than again I can think of more "edgier" music than this:

Samtemdo8:
But than again I can think of more "edgier" music than this:

Nothing edgy about 20+ year old thrash/black metal.

To me, edgy is the drawing of a skull on the cover of a twelve year old's trapper keeper, or a tattoo on someone that says "damaged".

The Team Fortress 3 tag is a great touch

You forgot Edge Edgington the 4th

OT: Mei would be:

Adorbs, Supadorbs, Megadorbs.

Fappy:
I don't know who deserves to eat shit more... Reaper, Hanzo or McCree. Fuck them all!

They nerfed McCree just a few days ago. Developer notes said: "McCree was working too well against every class."

Samtemdo8:
snip

metal ain't edgy, edgy is

A: Hey everybody checkout the Columbine shooters' favorite song.

I.E. Being pointlessly offensive in an attempt to create a narrative of "dark and misunderstood"
(read: cool and interesting), without putting much effort into it.

B:

A juvenile's attempt to understand the "dark and brooding" archetype

Edge and what it attempts to copy can be often similar, like say, death metal being offensive within their lyrics, almost purely for the sake of being offensive

...as well as a bit of dark machismo that goes beyond the abilities of some of the musicians in order to sell albums.

I look at some of my past comments, and to me they would seem edgy to me, if it weren't for the fact that i understood the context that I'm a bitter and awkward nerd with no inclination towards the belief that I'm cool.

The difference is Edgy is trying too hard and is trying to look cool.

Blizzard being Blizzard, I wouldn't be surprised if we learned that Reaper, formerly Watch Commander Reyes, actually really fucking loves kittens. Oh, and snuggly Sunday mornings with a comforter on the couch while there's rain falling outside.

Jokes aside, although they've never been exactly stellar in terms of character design and world-building, I imagine Reaper's background is more nuanced than just him liking black and enjoying mass murder because "nobody gets him".

IamLEAM1983:

Jokes aside, although they've never been exactly stellar in terms of character design and world-building, I imagine Reaper's background is more nuanced than just him liking black and enjoying mass murder because "nobody gets him".

Hmmm... I dunno if Blizzard has never been stellar. I'd say their much older titles like Starcraft Brood War and Diablo 2 have a much stronger world than their more contemporary counterparts. That said, I do think Overwatch is a massive step up from Blizzard's usual habit of milking their big three universes.

I got another one.
D.Va would be: PCGamerChan, PCProGamer, and PCMasterRaceChan.

Slenn:

IamLEAM1983:

Hmmm... I dunno if Blizzard has never been stellar. I'd say their much older titles like Starcraft Brood War and Diablo 2 have a much stronger milieu than their more contemporary counterparts. That said, I do think Overwatch is a massive step up from Blizzard's usual habit of milking their big three universes.

I got another one.
D.Va would be: PCGamerChan, PCProGamer, and PCMasterRaceChan.

I beg to disagree regarding some games. Specifically Starcraft, While Starcraft 1 from a strategy perspective is perfect, it is mechanically and technically dated.

I mean 12 unit limit?

Dated Pathfinding?

And besides Starcraft 2 as of now with all 2 xpacs plus Nova Ops DLC makes for an overall solid package.

And you can play Starcraft 1 and Brood War remade using Starcraft 2's engine.

Samtemdo8:

I beg to disagree regarding some games. Specifically Starcraft, While Starcraft 1 from a strategy perspective is perfect, it is mechanically and technically dated.
I mean 12 unit limit?
Dated Pathfinding?
And besides Starcraft 2 as of now with all 2 xpacs plus Nova Ops DLC makes for an overall solid package.
And you can play Starcraft 1 and Brood War remade using Starcraft 2's engine.

What you say is true, and Starcraft 2 is a fun game, but it deviates from what I was talking about.
I was talking about worldbuilding when I was responding to the previous post, not game mechanics. (I realize that I used "milieu" incorrectly. I meant world.) The characters and setting I felt were stronger in those titles. Kerrigan just didn't feel very convincing as a villain from a combination of things. And some of the units (like the spore crawler, Thor unit, siege tank) looked like they were overdesigned. The terran units and structures also looked far too cartoonish.

Press B to Edge-less...

Other than that, Mei is best final form before mega-evolution...

Fappy:

Shitty Hanzo players who have no regard for team comp and refuse to switch.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here