Performance Anxiety

Performance Anxiety

The likelihood of a Roadhog landing a hook is inversely proportional to the amount of dead teammates spectating him at that point in time.

Read Full Article

"It's like trying to pee in public. I can't just... go while everyone is watching."
- Bizarre Erin

Great now I'm going to have that image pop into my head every time I think of that fetish.

Playing CS:GO with friends that are WAY better than me, if i run in i will die and achieve nothing, if i don't i will be last man alive and they will all see how shit i am, followed by me dying and achieve nothing

Ziggy:
Playing CS:GO with friends that are WAY better than me, if i run in i will die and achieve nothing, if i don't i will be last man alive and they will all see how shit i am, followed by me dying and achieve nothing

Seems like the answer is obvious. Run in with them, die, achieve nothing, blame it on lag with the rest of them.

Wouldn't most of the dead teammates be watching killcams?

Or do most people skip those?

Just read the description. Get well soon, dude!

Artstyle is getting better for main character pancake face. Keep up the good work.

Niall's version of Mega-Mol has SASSSSS! Look at that side eye!

Id never even considered others watching. Thats just ruined Overwatch for me. Way too much pressure.

The art is improving, headed in the right direction. Good job.

Zhukov:

Everyone skips those. I don't need a killcam to know it's your fault that I died.

I had similar experiences while playing Splatoon's Rainmaker Ranked Mode... and I'm the only teammate both alive [waiting for the others to respawn] and with the Rainmaker... Rarely does it end well after that...

Other than that, he's just standing there... unmenacingly!

This is why I don't play online shooters.

The art is pickles on parade. It's getting slightly better, but it still looks like someone ran over a box of stencils with a zamboni.

This why I cant stream either. I suck at many games. I know I do. Even if I think I did "great", a personal best, I know others would be watching, judging, knowing that I suck.

I am in it for the fun and less seriousness of gaming.

Parasondox:
*snip*

Para, I'm going to be totally honest and say that I thought from the thread title, you made a thread about sexual performance anxiety.

You have only yourself to blaaaaaamme!

LegendaryGamer0:

Parasondox:
*snip*

Para, I'm going to be totally honest and say that I thought from the thread title, you made a thread about sexual performance anxiety.

For some reason I thought it was going to be a discussion about peeing when people are watching and was slightly disappointed when that was only a tangential reference to the topic.

LegendaryGamer0:

Parasondox:
*snip*

Yeah I don't blame you. My sexual performance isn't the best. In not an "in, out, thanks for coming ladies and gents" kinda guy. I am like a "24 episodes a season" kind of guy. The first few episodes are new and willing to explore more. Mid season finale leaves you on the edge having you want more. Then the disappointing drag I'm the middle that isn't need and boring. The penultimate episode reveals a nice twist and the season finale could end with excitement, revelation and fucking thrilling ride... or just end leaving disgust and taste in your mouth because the season sucked.

Sex. An unconquered mystery for all. FOR ALL!!

Zhukov:

I disabled it all together. I find it annoying, plus I prefer to see what is actually happening in the game.

LegendaryGamer0:

Parasondox:
*snip*

Really? I absolutely did not click expecting Para to have made that sort of thread, nope, totally did not make that mistake.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here