Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go (Find a fire extinguisher)

Read Full Article

Haha!

Now Nintendo will release an Augumented Reality game, where you can set fire to important public buildings through your camera.

Wait, Erin's seeing of imaginary videogame characters and her unchecked pyromania are news to Moll? Did we have a mid-season reboot or something?

Also, wow sudden art shift. It's a lot more flowy now.

Double post.

LenticularHomicide:
Wait, Erin's seeing of imaginary videogame characters and her unchecked pyromania are news to Moll? Did we have a mid-season reboot or something?

Well, Pokemon is popular again, Dragon Ball Z had a new movie and Blink 182 released a new album. I check daily if life itself had a mid-session reboot!

CaitSeith:

LenticularHomicide:

Well, Pokemon is popular again, Dragon Ball Z had a new movie and Blink 182 released a new album. I check daily if life itself had a mid-session reboot!

Does that mean I'm sixteen again? Does it?!

*one check in le mirror later*

Poo. I'm still in my thirties. Mid-session reboots suck.

JUST MY OPINION DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!
But the art seems to be getting more sloppy (to me). I still like Critical Miss tho.

IamLEAM1983:

CaitSeith:

LenticularHomicide:

Does that mean I'm sixteen again? Does it?!

*one check in le mirror later*

Poo. I'm still in my thirties. Mid-session reboots suck.

To further confuse this decade with the '90's, Korn and Rob Zombie are on tour together. Almost two years ago, my brother and I saw Soundgarden and Nine Inch Nails at the Shoreline Amphitheater, celebrating the 20th Anniversaries of their 1994 albums Superunknown and The Downward Spiral.

But back on topic: I can't remember the last time Erin set something on fire. Hooray for no impulse control!

Also, Pikachu- to my knowledge- has never thrown a console at anyone.

reverse_rpm:
Haha!

Now Nintendo will release an Augumented Reality game, where you can set fire to important public buildings through your camera.

For some reason I thought the release of Erin Dies Alone split the continuity into Earth-ErinisaVideoGameCritic and Earth-ErinisaCrazyBumWhoSeesVideoGameCharacters. Now I have to completely redo my fanon timeline. Do you know how much string and newspaper clippings I put into my first diagram? It will take me weeks to rebuild it! Next you're going to say Erin Dies Alone is actually the "Erin of Time Fails" timeline or something...

reverse_rpm:
Haha!

So, basically a real version of the game from Fooly Coo-

weirdee:

I seriously did not think anyone could Ninja me on that. Props.

How long are we going to have this other artist?

Has Erin always been a physical incarnation of a Tumblrina?

But... Erin's hallucinations haven't been in Critical Miss for quite some time though, right?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here