#127: Infestation

Crawling in vents, chilling out in trashcans; is Rad certain that he's not a raccoon?

It looks like her face suddenly shrunk in the third panel.

Monoclebear:
It looks like her face suddenly shrunk in the third panel.

It's actually her eyebrows. They seem to have the entirety of her forehead to roam about.

What? Did anyone forget what the guard said about six strips ago? Raccoons in the vents are a common occurrence in this world! (just don't ask why)

Still waiting on the guy with the crazy hair and needlessly big sword to do something. Anything. Man, that is one slow elevator.

The guard shaking his fist cracks my shit up for some reason. Like, "I'll give those raccoons what-for! They'll feel my anger and want to die of remorse about their behavior!"

Given the setting, raccoons are probably a mid-level encounter. They may be a match for that poor guard.

fluttershy looking super cute <3

-:Wow racoons, what a coincidence!
Rad:How so?

...gotta admit, that was a nice bait-and-switch pulled there. Kudos.

Caramel Frappe:
.. I'm starting to question if this character isn't based off Fluttershy.
I'm not even joking, everything about her screams Flutterhsy to me.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who sees the similarities. Was... was nurse elf here based off her?

...does she even have a name, for that matter? I can't remember if it was ever mentioned...

CrazyGirl17:
...gotta admit, that was a nice bait-and-switch pulled there. Kudos.

Caramel Frappe:
.. I'm starting to question if this character isn't based off Fluttershy.
I'm not even joking, everything about her screams Flutterhsy to me.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who sees the similarities. Was... was nurse elf here based off her?

...does she even have a name, for that matter? I can't remember if it was ever mentioned...

Her name's Althea. It's in the tags, but don't worry too much Erin only asked for it in the middle of the planning meeting or something.

Is it just me or those the writer of this comic strip have an obsession with Raccoons?

Now, that's a jump-scare I can predict about!

Other than that, you missed the poisoning, Rad...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here