Judging By The Cover: Judging No Man's Sky

Judging No Man's Sky

Judging No Man's Sky by the cover.

Watch Video

I can put your mind at ease: It wasn't beneath you! ;)

How is this only mild science fiction? Deus Ex was mild science fiction, this is extreme science fiction. Won't someone think of the children.

I bet he sounds thrilled to review this game.
Oh god, I remember watching Dumbo as a kid, and the pink elephant sequence. That was my beginning of the funhouse slide down the rabbit hole into insanity.

Taking bets on the Review! Which do you think he'll make fun of first; the rabid fanboyism, the hype culture train that made it a successes before it even came out or the games tedious insipid boring grind?

My money is on the hype train.

Silentpony:
Taking bets on the Review! Which do you think he'll make fun of first; the rabid fanboyism, the hype culture train that made it a successes before it even came out or the games tedious insipid boring grind?

Why does Yahtzee have to review it anyways? Empyrion: Galactic Survival would be a much better review for him, even if in Early Access. Same goes for Rimworld.

As for my take on it: It is a travel simulator. Travel here, scan this; travel there, scan that. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy.

Damn, it must be a tough job, coming up with stuff thats more hilarious than a "Mild Science Fiction Themes!" warning sticker. But Yahtzee puts up a decent fight yet again.

"Mild science fiction themes?" That's seriously a thing?

Deathfish15:

Silentpony:

Why does Yahtzee have to review it anyways? Empyrion: Galactic Survival would be a much better review for him, even if in Early Access. Same goes for Rimworld.

As for my take on it: It is a travel simulator. Travel here, scan this; travel there, scan that. All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy.

We must never pass up an opportunity to beat a dead horse.

Deathfish15:

Silentpony:

I imagine he'll do it just to stoke the fanboy rage even more, kind of like when he agrees to review a Smash Bros game. Fans beg him to(despite knowing he doesn't really like said type of games, or Nintendo in general) and then get strangely pissed at him when he has the reaction they knew he would have. I'm pretty sure he enjoys it.

"Mild science fiction themes"... Really that something the classification board deems worthy of warning parents about.

Oh no think of the things that could happen if little billy got exposed to the hazard that is "Mild science fiction themes".

Silentpony:

From the last "Let's Drown Out" I think the safe bet is the tedious "gameplay".

Someone needs to start a pool. Several, in fact. How many seconds before the first Spore reference?

Nomansky anti-sentinel 2016.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.