#142: Hazy Recollections

Early version of the comic eh?
Well, here's to looking forward to the Tankoubon ver! Don't run yourselves too rampant trying to hit the 5 comics. 2 more to go.

Am I crazy or did Erin's dream sound a lot like Ciri's in the Witcher 3? Either that's a reference or dreaming about a tower and snow is waaay more of a fantasy trope than I thought.

No shading for thee today, pFFeasants!

kajinking:
Am I crazy or did Erin's dream sound a lot like Ciri's in the Witcher 3? Either that's a reference or dreaming about a tower and snow is waaay more of a fantasy trope than I thought.

Reference to earlier stuff

Caramel Frappe:
Well, either Erin will take the loss of their 'friend' as a sign this mission will fail ... or she won't care because the guy who died was a douche regardless. Either way, darn i'm liking the art style. Really fleshes out the characters in my book.

She'll probably go through his pockets to get his phone.

"I should really make sure to name every character in the strip."

Just call them stereotype #32, archetype #66, etc...

I know it's comparatively obscure, but could this PLEASE be a reference to Dreamfall: The Longest Journey?

Please?

kajinking:

Sounds like Arctis Tor to me. But I re-read the Dresden novels way too much.

Pallindromemordnillap:

kajinking:

That's just what I was thinking. Maybe we'll find out who that woman with the blue hair, feathery headdress, and Oculus on her face is.

Darth_Payn:

Pallindromemordnillap:

kajinking:

That's just what I was thinking. Maybe we'll find out who that woman with the blue hair, feathery headdress, and Oculus on her face is.

It's just my hunch, but I'm thinking that's Erin. A tired, worn and depressed Erin unlike the one we see going through the other games.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here