Judging By The Cover: Judging Inferno

Judging Inferno

Judging Inferno by the cover.

Watch Video

Sadly, I only know of what "planking" is from the South Park episode on memes. Well, maybe not 'sadly' so much as 'thankfully' instead?

Tom Hanks is pissing himself because it's in his contract. He always gets to piss in his movies.

Damn, somebody already made the Tom Hanks pisses in movies joke.
Now all that's left for me to make a crack about is Tom Hanks planking, but his acting's not wooden enough for that.

I fucking HATE when actor names are NOT above their actor when they are above actors. It happens ALL THE TIME and I hate it.

Yahtzee could have also said that "INFERNO IS UPON US" is arranged like a giant exclamation point, because it just noticed Snake looking at it.

moosemaimer:
Tom Hanks is pissing himself because it's in his contract. He always gets to piss in his movies.

The look on his face in the second poster tells me that he just took a whiz down the spiral staircase and hopes nobody notices.

Saelune:
I fucking HATE when actor names are NOT above their actor when they are above actors. It happens ALL THE TIME and I hate it.

I remember when posters for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURES PAST did that with posters that put Hugh Jackman's name on ones that he wasn't on.

Saelune:

I just find it dumb. I mean is the girl Tom Hanks? Probably not. Not enraging, but it is very, very dumb.

Dr. McD:

Saelune:

I just find it dumb. I mean is the girl Tom Hanks? Probably not. Not enraging, but it is very, very dumb.

Except I have had multiple posters confuse me on who the actors are. Sometimes there are more than a man with a man's name and a woman with a woman's name. Sometimes its 3+ people and they have names like Alex or Sam.

When I had first seen that second poster, it took me quite a while to recognise that the guy on it is in fact Tom Hanks. It seems as if the designers for these posters have lost all temperance when using Photoshop...

Saelune:

Dr. McD:

Saelune:

Except I have had multiple posters confuse me on who the actors are. Sometimes there are more than a man with a man's name and a woman with a woman's name. Sometimes its 3+ people and they have names like Alex or Sam.

I know, but even then I mean it's just so utterly stupid. I can't even get angry. These are English (as in English speaking countries) posters with English (again, same as before) stars, how can you even fuck up something like that? It's not the level of stupid in Bethesda games, but it's definitely from the lowest bidder.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here