#156: The Lowest Form of Humor

"If we both get out of this alive, you are SO fired."

ECoL forbid they get into an argument about whether something's ironic.

Ice Pirate has gone rogue! Yes, I know they are crystals. And I know he isn't a pirate. But have you guys seen the 80's movie Ice Pirates? Classic.

Am I supposed to just accept that the CEO portrait has magically changed proportions so that the trophy no longer takes up the middle 50% of the frame height like it did two strips ago?!?!?

Great artwork, Cory. Great story Grey. It feels like every strip is a climax in this storyline. Keep it coming, brothers. You guys are the reason I look at this site 3 times a day.

What did you expect when you gave not-Sephiroth only a "Bronze Medal" on his last quarterly review?

Wow.... Not Yoki looks a lot more calm than Erin.

"Gritty reboot Rapunzel."

I like it. :)

Also, MAN those bracelets are huge.

The Rogue Wolf:
What did you expect when you gave not-Sephiroth only a "Bronze Medal" on his last quarterly review?

Well he had too! Not-Sephiroth just wasn't pulling his weight like he used to. Janet in accounting got 3 times more shipments of crystal cola sold than him! You can't forget about the corporate part of being in an evil corporation.

Okay, she got a gun and the main villain in front of her - and yet Erin decides to drop common sense and NOT shoot that guy on sight? Or am I just too pragmatic in my thinking here wanting to solve the issue the easy and obvious way?

Bindal:
Okay, she got a gun and the main villain in front of her - and yet Erin decides to drop common sense and NOT shoot that guy on sight? Or am I just too pragmatic in my thinking here wanting to solve the issue the easy and obvious way?

Effective in the real world, ineffective in that sort of game. He's probably got 100,000 hit points and when that bullet hits he will have 99,985. The same applies to Gunny.

Well I definitely did call captain sparkly there not giving two shit about his boss, but again it was pretty obvious that that was how it was going to go.

Bindal:

I mean, the bad guy is all the way over there, and the CEO is right here; why not try diplomacy first?

I think...I think the pink-haired one is growing on me. I wonder what it smells like. I bet candy floss.

Bad Jim:

Bindal:

Effective in the real world, ineffective in that sort of game. He's probably got 100,000 hit points and when that bullet hits he will have 99,985. The same applies to Gunny.

We're currently in the equivalent of a cutscene - these rules don't apply. Hence why throwing unconcious Rads at people is also a working tactic.

Bindal:

Bad Jim:

Bindal:

We're currently in the equivalent of a cutscene - these rules don't apply. Hence why throwing unconcious Rads at people is also a working tactic.

In that case he'll have plot armor. Shooting him is still pointless.

Bindal:

Bad Jim:

Bindal:

Do note that in a previous gameplay segment, Erin downed a mook using a savagely-applied tambourine. Anything goes in this particular combat system.

Barbas:
I think...I think the pink-haired one is growing on me. I wonder what it smells like. I bet candy floss.

I thought you disliked the comic because it was too smug and mean-spirited.

LenticularHomicide:
I thought you disliked the comic because it was too smug and mean-spirited.

I usually do when it is, but this is EDA, which doesn't tend to be.

Barbas:

I bet she smells of fresh cherrys

and sulfur and iodine disinfectant

The Wooster:
#156: The Lowest Form of Humor

Lies! There wasn't a single fart joke in this comic.

^^ Whoever wrote that the lowest form of humor is sarcasm never watched Adam S. latest movies

On the other hand sarcasm will be the hardest form of humor to grasp by the androids and AI in general and our best form of detection of terminators series 800 and up...

enginieri:

Barbas:

I bet she smells of fresh cherrys

and sulfur and iodine disinfectant

I'm thinking gasoline too.

Bindal:

Bad Jim:

Bindal:

Shardee:"Lady, please give me back my gun."

Erin: "Why?"

Shardee:"Kujaroth here has obviously betrayed me, and taken control of my company. I got nothing to lose."

Erin:"...Eh, what the Hell?"

[Shardee Joins The Group] =D

Erin? Shoot him in the knackers. Nobody ever expects that.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here