Shut In - Oh, Boy

Shut In - Oh, Boy

Shut In is in the running for the worst horror movie of the year.

Read Full Article

Looks like Shut In got shit on. Shame.

Brief question for everybody, what is up with horror movies and really stupid twists? Do they think a twist makes things scary? because I can tell you a pointless stupid twist will make us laugh more than anything.

tf2godz:
Brief question for everybody, what is up with horror movies and really stupid twists? Do they think a twist makes things scary? because I can tell you a pointless stupid twist will make us laugh more than anything.

Nostalgia Critic brought up a good theory as to why. Mainly cause people loved the twist in The Sixth Sense so much they went to see it again so they could see the clues leading up to the twist. So now studios have to add a twist so they can make the next TSS.

RaikuFA:

tf2godz:

Nostalgia Critic brought up a good theory as to why. Mainly cause people loved the twist in The Sixth Sense so much they went to see it again so they could see the clues leading up to the twist. So now studios have to add a twist so they can make the next TSS.

can you link me to the video, I would love to see it

What was the twist? What was the twist???!

That's all I actually care about.

bastardofmelbourne:

At a guess, the paralyzed son isn't paralyzed and is trying to possess his mother (in the ownership sense, not the supernatural) entirely.

bastardofmelbourne:

Marter:

bastardofmelbourne:

Oh. That's pretty lame.

I'm not really sure what I was expecting, to be honest.

bastardofmelbourne:

Marter:

bastardofmelbourne:

Oh. That's pretty lame.

I'm not really sure what I was expecting, to be honest.

I was hoping the father had faked his death, and was trying to drive is wife insane so he could lay claim to her fortune or somethin'.

tf2godz:

RaikuFA:

tf2godz:

can you link me to the video, I would love to see it

Here you go:

Marter:

bastardofmelbourne:

How the fuck did he pull that off?

Gordon_4:

Marter:

bastardofmelbourne:

How the fuck did he pull that off?

Movie magic, I guess.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook