#161: Elements of Crystals

See, Rad's not dumb. He can just be naive sometimes.

Also, is this a chaos emerald joke or a Crash crystals joke?

My cat "collected crystals" once, and had to spend a week at the vet.
I hope they don't have to pee the crystals out when this is over.

Fluttershy seems strangely unhorrified by this development.

You lost me at "filter out the water". I can accept telepathic mind control a la Ultron, but bodies need water for structural integrity.

Xman490:
You lost me at "filter out the water". I can accept telepathic mind control a la Ultron, but bodies need water for structural integrity.

I think Rad meant "filter out the water" from the crystal soda. The body takes the water in, leaving the crystal behind to reform.

*cough* meth *cough*

I find the lack of Erin in this strip unsettling. Guess they're keeping us in the dark regarding her fate.

Althea looks...disturbingly pleased in the third panel at this turn of events.

gact:
*cough* meth *cough*

That or kidney stones

Because it's always crystals.

Most literal case of "infiltration" to date.

i wonder if sonic is an expert on wedding/cock rings or mario is an economist/drug dealer

...Welp, time to go punch god.

Noticed that the CEO-Dude Maguffin isn't a zombie right now, guess he figures crystals clog the arteries.

And all this was part of their master plan to take over the world.

Most adorable exposition dump ever!

LenticularHomicide:
Althea looks...disturbingly pleased in the third panel at this turn of events.

Yeah, shouldn't she look more, I dunno, horrified?
And I thought collecting Crystals was Crash Bandicoot's thing. I remember Sonic going after rings and Chaos Emeralds.

KarmaTheAlligator:
I find the lack of Erin in this strip unsettling. Guess they're keeping us in the dark regarding her fate.

I was going to mention the fact that she just so happens to be out of shot and has been shown to have drank some of the soda.....
She gonna get turned

demoman_chaos:

KarmaTheAlligator:

I was going to mention the fact that she just so happens to be out of shot and has been shown to have drank some of the soda.....
She gonna get turned

Dunno, I can easily imagine her coming out of the bathroom, totally normal, like she just got rid of the crystal particles, asking "what did I miss?"

I kinda want to play Rad's early games.

So, crystal zombies? Interesting. Not quite as cool as the whole fungus ones, but better than your average for sure. Also loved the way it was explained, simply adorable. Guessing he collected crystals in the same vein as Crash or Sonic.

runic knight:
So, crystal zombies? Interesting. Not quite as cool as the whole fungus ones, but better than your average for sure.

Who wants to make a joke about this comic ripping off Konami first?

Erin is going to do a terrible and funny thing shortly i'm sure... or be mind controled too but she only had one can so we shall see?

Also being mind controlled in your own imaginary world might be considered really mentally ill, as that means your prime personaility is not in control... and multible personality disorder can be problematic as bluring reality is one thing but that is another. Ehhh over thought this anyhow.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here