5) I guess, but I doubt I'll ever get it
8) Probably not
So, am I a man of refined taste, selective taste, or (insert derogatory term here) taste?
Ball's in your court. ;p
I only ever played Sniper 2. I thought it was loads of fun, despite being a WW2 game, of the genre I am not a fan.
4) Don't have a PS4
6) Interesting, but never been into Berserk
8) Interesting except for the "competitive" part.
1. If I want an RTS, I'll either stick with that copy of the original Starcraft I have lying around on my computer or maybe even try out the 2nd game. Besides even I was little kid, I questioned the idea of an RTS on a console with that Army Men RTS game that came out on there. Then again, there's Pikmin.
2. Ain't that just another VR Tech Demo. Though even if I cared for this I still haven't beaten Psychonauts because I was too frustrated by that fucking Den Mother boss and repeating dialogue of DIE!, TREATS FOR YOU!, THIS BOX IS FREE!. Hell, that means I haven't even touched the Meat Circus either which I'd imagine won't be fun at all.
3. So I hardly play racers so, what makes this so special?
4. It seems promising, just hope it won't turn out like The Order 1886.
5. I still need to play through Season 2 of this series.
6. I'd like to play this, but I haven't finish much of Berserk. Though I might get this when I start to binge the series during the summer.
7. Well I have been interested in this series(even if I confuse it for Ghost Warrior), but I'll likely just rent it instead.
8. Every time I see this game, I just think "Why do I need this when I have Chivalry Medieval Warfare?".
Colour me disinterested.
If I want RTS Ill play Warhammer Total War. I dont own a PS4. Racing games do not interest me (not since mariokart moved to the wii). Sniping (read camping) is for people who cannot play fps and move at the same time. Telltales games are hardly what I would describe as a game, more a story with QTEs... that is even if I was interested in TWD.
I had some interest in for honour until I played the beta. The controls are clunky and the teams are not big enough to feel like a proper war.
I won most duels but in the domination games only certain charecters can deal with the 2-3 on one ganks that keep happening narrowing your choice of charecter.
Here's hoping next months releases are better.
To be honest the only one of those that pings my interest is the next chapter of New Frontier - and it's good to finally get a release date for episode 3 - but I wouldn't exactly call the latest one-hour episode for a pre-existing title a "new game". Still, Wildlands lands next month so it's not all bad.