Fifty Shades Darker - You Thought This Wasn't Coming?

Fifty Shades Darker - You Thought This Wasn't Coming?

Fifty Shades Darker now exists, so let's talk about it.

Read Full Article

Is it even worth renting for some, uh, 'alone time'? :D

Had to go see this with my wife, was honestly disappointed that it wasn't as bad as the first.
The first one was so bad that the theater was constantly laughing out loud at it, and I was able to enjoy it on a "I can't believe someone actually wrote this dialog" kind of level.

This one was just boring. A bunch of stuff just sort of happens with the plot never really going anywhere.

Depressing number of the day: 148,291,623. That's how many US dollars people have paid to go see this movie in four days.

THM:
Is it even worth renting for some, uh, 'alone time'? :D

The Lego Batman Movie is probably more arousing.

...the rating is much higher than I thought it would be. 0_0

cynicalsaint1:
Had to go see this with my wife, was honestly disappointed that it wasn't as bad as the first.
The first one was so bad that the theater was constantly laughing out loud at it, and I was able to enjoy it on a "I can't believe someone actually wrote this dialog" kind of level.

This one was just boring. A bunch of stuff just sort of happens with the plot never really going anywhere.

I saw it with my girlfriend. I guess it did its job seeing as how she kept getting all hot and bothered, but then again she's very impressionable; I can't even let her watch TV without having to cancel 2 fast food orders, and a Lexus lease after every commercial break.

hentropy:
The Lego Batman Movie is probably more arousing.

Ouch. Just...ouch. On several different levels.

:)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here