A Cure for Wellness - Shuttered Island

A Cure for Wellness - Shuttered Island

A Cure for Wellness is an ambitious film. It fails, but at least it tried.

Read Full Article

Seen Shutter Island. I'm good for now.

I will likely want to check it out as a rental. Hope Netflix or Amazon stream it soon.

Dane Dehaan has always been good, even in bad movies so I would like to check it out.

Gorfias:
Dane Dehaan has always been good, even in bad movies so I would like to check it out.

*cough*AmazingSpiderMan2*cough*

:)

Marter:

Gorfias:

*cough*AmazingSpiderMan2*cough*

:)

Hey, he worked the living heck out of what he'd been given!

I fear his latest sci-fi outing isn't too good either. Should look great on my home TV though.

Gore Verbinski's best film is, and will always be, Mouse Hunt.

The only reason you won't is because of how stupid the mystery sounds when said out loud - you might think that the movie simply won't go there.

Oh do tell what the ending is. Behind spoiler tags of course, for the people who might want to see it. But I won't.

Cowabungaa:
Oh do tell what the ending is. Behind spoiler tags of course, for the people who might want to see it. But I won't.

Marter:

Cowabungaa:

WOW, that's were this goes? Im glad I didn't see it. It honestly seems like a movie I would've enjoyed. I can't name any movies off the top of my head, but there have been films I've been really into up until the third act where something super contrived or dumb just comes out of left field and I'm left all "Really, thats what this was about!?"

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here