Russian Teen Killed Over Counter-Strike

Pages PREV 1 2 3

how much xp did the kid give to the other kid?

It's the same here in France. They serve you booze regardless of your age (the law changed recently though, but was enforced for almost a week) my 11 year old brother has gone and bought my step-dad beer before and no one batted an oily French eyelid.

And I don't blame the booze or the game. It's the kids fault.. If he was drunk and killed someone, I'm pretty sure he's not the nicest guy sober.

Yet another case against alcohol. Which will be redirected by the media to be against the game...What if it had been a sport instead of a game?

I've said it before and i'm saying it again "Russians are Freking Crazy!" in the cool way. after i heard about the guy who jumped out of a 5 story window twice unharmed.

It's hard to have the moral high ground in an argument against games being restricted or banned when stupid, pointless, wasteful events like this happen. Jack Thompson is going to have a field day on this one, provided he manages to find someone willing to listen to him.

Erana:
It is so definitely the game's fault, not the alcohol and/or fierce competetion between two young males with raging hormones.

You are so infinitely wrong it's not even funny. Stop blaming the games and start blaming the alcohol and juvenile attitudes of today's collapsing social status!

Cid SilverWing:

Erana:
It is so definitely the game's fault, not the alcohol and/or fierce competetion between two young males with raging hormones.

You are so infinitely wrong it's not even funny. Stop blaming the games and start blaming the alcohol and juvenile attitudes of today's collapsing social status!

>.> That there was sarcasm.

I think I hear the Jack Thompson express coming. Whoot! Whoot!

Well that kid is definitely a noob.
Killing someone over counter strike, just because you can't kill them in counter strike. That's just unsportsmanlike conduct.

Drunk Counter-Striking kills. Don't drink and play Counter-Strike. Funny, I was just handed a beer.

On another note, every time I hear Counter-Strike mentioned, I see the same screenshot (the one here), it's kind of annoying.

DigitalJedl:
Hm...
this sounds like something an Xbox LIVE user after losing in Halo would do. :D

... Well we aren't friends anymore, but this kid put a hole in my wall because he didn't rank up to a Captain after 3 games in Slayer. You can imagine my reaction. EAT IT FOX NEWS.

OMG I Lol'd
People want me dead.
SHIT!
JUST BECAUSE I LOST ONCE AND WON LIKE MILLION TIMES IT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN FUCK ME LOCKS DOOR
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok Im better.

But seiously no Halo isnt that bad unless your FUCKING HOOKED I am but Im imposssible to beat.

Jesus H Christ. Those crazy ruskies!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.