Princess Peach Peels at the Video Game Girls Burlesque

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Princess Peach Peels at the Video Game Girls Burlesque

What do you get when the most famous female characters in videogaming get up on stage and take it all off? Why, it's the unparalleled, unclothed awesomeness of the Video Game Girls Burlesque!

Gamers lucky enough to be at the Bordello in Los Angeles last weekend were in for a treat: A stage show featuring girls dressed up as popular game characters who then proceeded to get undressed to the beat of classic videogame themes turned into "electronica lounge songs" by Bon Harris and Jason Payne of British techno industrial band Nitzer Ebb. Characters in the show included Princess Peach, Samus Aran, Rayne, Chun-Li, Princess Zelda and Link; that last one is a little confusing but I have to admit that for a dude, Link's sure got a great rack.

Princess Peach packin' pasties? As an aficionado of both videogames and naked chicks, this is the sort of entertainment convergence I can really get behind. Happily for those who missed it, the ladies will be putting on a repeat performance on June 3, a great reason to go to L.A. for the weekend even if they won't let you into E3.

And if you just can't make it to California for the show, you can always check out the photos at LA Weekly. You better believe it's not safe for work, but fun? Absolutely. Just don't tell your mom where you got this stuff.

Not that boobs aren't great and all, but I'd kind of like to hear the music more than see the strippers. Maybe they could get some of that online.

Must...resist...urge...to blow up the club.....

I have officially proven to myself that I am not a nerd. I could hardly get through that gallery without lmao and waking everyone in the house up. Dang, maybe I'm just growing up. No! Must, remain, attracted, to, animated, characters...

This is definitely the sort of thing that doesn't translate well into the real world, nor should it.

The first question that came to mind is...

Did the Samus Stripper have full armor? If so, that's pretty cool.

Indigo_Dingo:
Must...resist...urge...to blow up the club.....

this. just 10 times worse.

I must be the only person so far to think this is both awesome and hot! The rest of you should lighten-up and enjoy the side boob

I was fairly disappointed for several different reasons. Girls didn't look enough like the characters they were suppose to be portraying. Weren't all that attractive either. Feel as though little actual effort was put into the show. Maybe it's one of those "had to be there" performances. But I think I'd find myself listening to the music more than watching the dancing.

I can take a light hearted view here (unlike some of the killjoys around here) and say I'd want to go see that (even if just for tits and giggles).

Some of you guys need to lighten up, seriously.

That was disturbing. All I can really say

The metroid costume head piece looked like a big daddy haha.

It must of been so corny, ugh, would of hurt to watch.

megalomania:
I must be the only person so far to think this is both awesome and hot! The rest of you should lighten-up and enjoy the side boob

I agree! We just need a Rikku one and a bit of April Ryan burlesque and my life will be complete ;)

And yes, I know this furthers the gaming nerd stereotype. So what? xD

I can't like this. I just can't. I don't want to be the kind of guy who watches cosplay or stripping, so the two would just ruin me.

New Troll:
I was fairly disappointed for several different reasons. Girls didn't look enough like the characters they were suppose to be portraying. Weren't all that attractive either. Feel as though little actual effort was put into the show. Maybe it's one of those "had to be there" performances. But I think I'd find myself listening to the music more than watching the dancing.

Are you by any chance the comic book guy from the Simpsons? Because I hear his voice when I'm reading this.

Iron Mal:
I can take a light hearted view here (unlike some of the killjoys around here) and say I'd want to go see that (even if just for tits and giggles).

Some of you guys need to lighten up, seriously.

Think of it this way. Imagine all your childhood heros being turned into a bunch of whores. While the idea is nice it should stay that way an idea. This is just some jerk trying to use a bunch of ladies and video game mascots to appease a bunch of gamers who want to take their fantasies a bit too far.

There is a reason we call them a fantasy.

This amused me as it's the last place I would expect to see cosplay really (I know it's not really cosplay), but it would be quite funny as someone above said "for tits and giggles".

Trivun:

megalomania:

I agree! We just need a Rikku one and a bit of April Ryan burlesque and my life will be complete ;)

And yes, I know this furthers the gaming nerd stereotype. So what? xD

Thirded, man. This shit is awesome!

Oooh, I see franchise opportunity here.

Now... If we add in Laura Croft and Joana Black, we get the diesel dyke customer base. And could snag the furries crowd if we can find someone to make a costume of Krystal from Starfox... Though if it's furries, probably be better off making Fox McLeod and/or Falco...

Am I the only one who finds that it's weird to have a stripper dressed as Link since Link is male?

Is it just me or does it seem that to get girls to agree to this they had to 'scrape the bottom of the stripper barrel'. Also- bets on how many actually understand who the hell they're suppossed to be.

Khell_Sennet:

Now... If we add in Laura Croft and Joana Black, we get the diesel dyke customer base. And could snag the furries crowd if we can find someone to make a costume of Krystal from Starfox... Though if it's furries, probably be better off making Fox McLeod and/or Falco...

So what you're saying is that we should open a Gamer Strip Club? Game characters dancing to soundtracks, and selling Plasmids in the bar? On Fridays we'd have a weekly competition on the 360 to see who's the best at Halo 3.

On-topic though, I couldn't keep myself from laughing. Seriously.

They ripped off There will be Brawl? When's the lawsuit?

Im torn between my guy instincts of 'Wahey boobies in uniforms' and 'That is the saddest thing I've ever seen ever & I work in a 'Kicking cute puppies into a minefield factory''

Khell_Sennet:

Explain to me how Lara Croft and Joanna Dark are meant to attract the "diesel dyke customer base"?

I was disappointed that they were not close enough enough to the actual characters too, they need to hire some of the great cosplayers to design the outfits, then they will be sexy! Though possibly very hard to get out of.

InProgress:
Am I the only one who finds that it's weird to have a stripper dressed as Link since Link is male?

Stop ruining my fantasies InProgress! I like female Links :$

jeebus, Chung-Lee's thighs...

Other then that, going through those pics was funny rather than exotic/arousing etc. Rayne was terrifying

I think they're pretty fugly. But maybe it would help if they looked like they were enjoying it, rather than the forced "sensual" faces they all seem to be using.

And dammit, someone pander to the female gamers for a change. I wanna see a Master Chief burlesque.

InProgress:

Haven't been online much have you?

Basically, you can add tits to any character out there, and there will always be someone interested...

Rhayn:

Khell_Sennet:

So what you're saying is that we should open a Gamer Strip Club? Game characters dancing to soundtracks, and selling Plasmids in the bar? On Fridays we'd have a weekly competition on the 360 to see who's the best at Halo 3.

YES! But you forgot to mention that the music is primarily from OC Remix and cosplayers don't pay cover charge if their costume is good enough to figure out who they're trying to mimic.

Susan Arendt:
Explain to me how Lara Croft and Joanna Dark are meant to attract the "diesel dyke customer base"?

They're both butch females of questionable sexual orientation, attractive enough to strip, but not "girly" enough for the lipstick lesbians. Or, if you meant how as in physically HOW they would do the show, there is a South Park episode around here somewhere where Mrs Garrison discovers the joy of scissoring...

Khell_Sennet:

Susan Arendt:

They're both butch females of questionable sexual orientation, attractive enough to strip, but not "girly" enough for the lipstick lesbians. Or, if you meant how as in physically HOW they would do the show, there is a South Park episode around here somewhere where Mrs Garrison discovers the joy of scissoring...

Butch? I have never, ever, heard either of them described as butch. Though I guess if your definition of "butch" is "taking care of business themselves, rather than cowering in a corner waiting for a man to do it," yeah, they're super butch. :rolleyes:

Wow... that looked really, really tacky.
Princess Zelda wearing titty twirlers?

That chick couldn't pull off Samus Aran to save her life. >_>

In fact, none of those hos looked anything like the characters they were dressing up as.

Boo I say! BOO!

Susan Arendt:
Butch? I have never, ever, heard either of them described as butch. Though I guess if your definition of "butch" is "taking care of business themselves, rather than cowering in a corner waiting for a man to do it," yeah, they're super butch. :rolleyes:

They pack more guns/ammo than Duke Nukem, punch kick and shoot their way through places most ladies would never have been inside in the first place, and never once stop to do something stereotypically feminine. Laura in particular dresses in mens fashion most of the time, sans some accommodation for her funbags. So yeah, I'd call them butch. Don't have to look like a cross between Roseanne Bar, Stephen Segal, and a Mac Truck to be butch.

Khell_Sennet:

Susan Arendt:

They pack more guns/ammo than Duke Nukem, punch kick and shoot their way through places most ladies would never have been inside in the first place, and never once stop to do something stereotypically feminine. Laura in particular dresses in mens fashion most of the time, sans some accommodation for her funbags. So yeah, I'd call them butch. Don't have to look like a cross between Roseanne Bar, Stephen Segal, and a Mac Truck to be butch.

What a narrow view of femininity you have.

Fraser.J.A:

New Troll:

Are you by any chance the comic book guy from the Simpsons? Because I hear his voice when I'm reading this.

Worst. Lapdance. Ever.

Naah, seriously, it looks like it could have been a pretty fun night! Loving that Link is considered pretty enough to be a stripper, and the chick who did Chun Li didn't look too bad!

Susan Arendt:

Khell_Sennet:

Susan Arendt:

What a narrow view of femininity you have.

And I'm sure all of you ladies out there will be happy to know Khell is single!

I kid, I kid because I love.

megalomania:

that is disgusting check the pics and if you dont agree there is something wrong with you

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here