Modern Warfare 2 Bumps Singularity Into Next Year

Pages PREV 1 2

Radeonx:
I feel this is a good move, due to how many people will pick Modern Warfare 2 over this. I have a strange feeling that Modern Warfare 2 will be a letdown, as most sequels are.

but modern warfare in a way was also a sequel O.o

I hope MW2 doesn't let me down.
I hadn't really heard much about this "Singularity" game anyway, so no complaining from me.

Too bad,Singularity seemed liked more fun than MW2.Time puzzles,ex-soviet experiments and pew-pew?How can it go wrong?
On the other hand,MW2 seems pretty bland.It feels like the ungodly offspring of CoD4 and Rainbow6:Vegas.

On top of that,why move the release date of a game that's going to sell extremely well no matter what and push back what could be a good,lucrative franchise to after Christmas,potentially hurting its sales alot?

I'm excited for both! Bring em on!

It's not that bad actually, atleast for me. I will just have one less game that I will have to pay for in November. MW2 and BioShock 2 already booked.

I can't say I'm all that sorry, since I've barely heard anything about Singularity, and I already plan on buying a bunch of games around that time in fall.
Also, is it just me who's feeling a bit of déjà vu? Didn't Sony do this last year with Resistance 2 and Killzone 2, only they bumped the more hyped game that time?

Well it was a smart move this way each game had a chance to succeed or fail on their own. I myself am looking forward to MW2 since i really enjoy playing MW1 even now.

Broken Wings:

Radeonx:
I feel this is a good move, due to how many people will pick Modern Warfare 2 over this. I have a strange feeling that Modern Warfare 2 will be a letdown, as most sequels are.

I have to disagree, from what that E3 video showed the game looked like MW1 with new features. So it should be good.

Well, it certaintly can't get any shorter, and it's not like they have any reason to change to core gameplay, so it should go well.

FROGGEman2:

Broken Wings:

Radeonx:

I have to disagree, from what that E3 video showed the game looked like MW1 with new features. So it should be good.

Well, it certaintly can't get any shorter, and it's not like they have any reason to change to core gameplay, so it should go well.

Yeah that's how I feel every sequel should go, keep the core gameplay and add some new features, you keep the old feel with a splash of new. And I felt CoD 4 was a good length.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here