Vunderkind Plays Guitar Hero On Expert While Solving Two Rubik's Cubes

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Vunderkind Plays Guitar Hero On Expert While Solving Two Rubik's Cubes

Yes, you read that headline right: This kid plays Guitar Hero: World Tour on Expert difficulty while solving two Rubik's Cubes at the same time.

Now, keep in mind that I am a career journalist. Writing is my job. So when I say "I have no words," that is because my mind has been completely blown. If I had been wearing socks today instead of sandals, they would have been thoroughly knocked off.

Playing Guitar Hero - in this case, Ozzy Osbourne's "Mr. Crowley" - on Expert is a skill in and of itself. Being able to solve Rubik's Cubes in just over a minute with a single hand is certainly a skill in and of itself.

Now, imagine that you're strumming the guitar controller with your elbow. And you're playing the game by looking in a mirror. And you're dividing your attention between Cube and Hero simultaneously. Can you really blame the kid for only hitting 77% of the notes?

My mind is blown. I think that means it's officially weekend time.

(Via Kotaku)

...That kid is fucking awesome. No other words can describe it.

That kid is amazing!, a god!, what the hell?

now see what if the kid actually put the effort into something that mattered?
This is hardly something useful, ground breakingly awesome as it may be
Stop lazing around doing pointless shit and cure cancer you fuck

That sound you here is the sound of everyone's jaw collectively dropping.

And I thought the blind gamer who was attempting OoT was in possession of the most useless, and yet still totally amazing, skill on the planet.

I was so, so wrong.

There is only one thing on my mind:
WHY?
Why would you feel this urge to make people feel a bit insignificant?
This is coming from a guy who spends his time here:
maybe that kid needs to get out more...

Pandalisk:

And already the flaming commences...

NoMoreSanity:

Pandalisk:

Hardly, the kids a god, he could probably overthrow god with his rub-ix cubes before the evening is out, nothing malicious was intended in the post.

I suppose he could apply this to the "guitar hero rub ix cube Challenge off" against a cliche opponent with some kind of plot twist and then a suspenseful ending with the kid finishing his cube first.

Wheres micheal bay? we can add explosions to this!

I cant help but feel that he isn't really playing the guitar, but someone else is.

NoMoreSanity:

Pandalisk:

What is it with all the flaming lately? I certainly didn't think a thread about Guitar Hero that didn't involve console wars would involve flaming.

I think anything less than the words "fucking sweet" to describe this would be a crime.

pretty sure Nostradamus said somthing about this dont remember the phrasing

WOW...I wish we had this kid on the escapist.

He, John, but some of that scandal power into motion and get him on here. xD

I mean, he surely must LIKE video games, and if he is a casual gamer I will beat him with a rubix cube...Then fix him up and give him a gold medal, but still. xD

You shouldn't be awe struck by this, it probably took a LOT of training to do this which could be way better spent.. Thats what I think at least >.<

IdealistCommi:
I think anything less than the words "fucking sweet" to describe this would be a crime.

Even my Guitar Hero hating friend thought it was amazing

All you people who say "SADDO", "GET SOME FRIENDS" etc. may say that, but you cannot deny that it is one hell of a fucking skill. he could probably play Splinter Cell with one hand and Gears of War with the other...

Pandalisk:

NoMoreSanity:

Pandalisk:

Hardly, the kids a god, he could probably overthrow god with his rub-ix cubes before the evening is out, nothing malicious was intended in the post.

I suppose he could apply this to the "guitar hero rub ix cube Challenge off" against a cliche opponent with some kind of plot twist and then a suspenseful ending with the kid finishing his cube first.

Wheres micheal bay? we can add explosions to this!

And Prostitutes! And Gambling! In fact, screw the movie.

The_Oracle:

NoMoreSanity:

Pandalisk:

What is it with all the flaming lately? I certainly didn't think a thread about Guitar Hero that didn't involve console wars would involve flaming.

Flaming always occurs.

What. The. Fuck.

Can't think of anything else to say...

...uh

HOTCAKES!

Pandalisk:

Yes, this kid's amazing hand eye coördination and concentration will magically concoct the cure for all the world's problems.

Anyway, wow.

That is all i have to say

No fc, not impressed. Why can't any of these people doing other things at the same time fc anything
not bad though

This video shows what practice and determination can achieve.

Chaossebba:

Pandalisk:

Yes, this kid's amazing hand eye coördination and concentration will magically concoct the cure for all the world's problems.

Anyway, wow.

That is all i have to say

Eye coordination no, concentration will.

The kid has mad skills, you dont have that skill by playing the game a few times, this kid put some serious bloody effort into it, if everyone put that effort into everything for a large amount of time we would accomplish alot

Besides, you never know, maybe his mad skills will wow the middle east into calming the fuck down, and other countries too, he'll be like a super diplomat.

Meh, i'm just waiting for someone to do it only using hands! No elbows allowed, now that would be amazing.

That was pretty awesome. Wonder how he dreamed up that though. Just woke up one morning thinking "Yeah, I love my Rubik's Cubes... So what's better than one of those? Two! Also, I love rock, so I'll solve those while rocking out on Guitar Hero!".

I hope that was how he thought anyway.

Is it really that amazing? I mean it's impressive, but... so pointless. The lengths some people will go to alleviate boredom/get their 15 minutes of fame, eh?

Only 77%???? That is hardly impressive. Now if he had scored 78% then that would be impressive.

So this is what you look like playing this game? That annoying rattle...im so glad i havent played these games yet.

Good for that kid, lets hope this video didnt get him thrown in a trash can in school.

That kid is autistic.

Either

A) hes autistic in some shape.

B) its fakes and hes reading his "solution" notes off cam

or

C) He has discovered mutant powers and shown the world he has quite frankly nothing better to do in his life than waste any potential talent he has on a stunt which quite frankly...why am i supposed to be impressed by it?

I've seen far superior guitar hero stunts and far superior rubik's cube stunts.

This is simply a poor mash of them together.

Neonbob:

maybe that kid needs to get out more...

The absolute truth in eight words.

Yes, it's an impressive skill, but it's useless.

Why would you flame someone for doing something that's pointless, but awesome AND entertaining? When he starts playing the drums by holding the sticks with his toes, some people will probably be worshipping him as some sort of demigod.

Pandalisk:

I second that, and really hope this kid either wins a talent show earning enough cash to retire into obscurity for the rest of his days, or put this level of cerebration to something useful like open-heart surgery.

He is skilled, and somebody who can put time and effort into something like that can easily put time and effort into something like a medicinal or scientific career. that is fucking awesome though.

Bah this video is somewhat depressing.

Damn. I have a hard enough time just playing Guitar Hero on Expert, and I can't even solve a Rubix Cube. That's amazing.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.