Punch T-Rexes in the Face in Dragon Ball Online

Pages PREV 1 2

thenumberthirteen:
Well if you get anywhere near as powerful as they are in the TV show then the game land will be a barren wasteland and then it will be blown up after the first week. I mean I watched one of the first episodes of DBZ and Piccolo blows up the F**KING MOON with the same effort I would use to move a Bookcase.

I like to think he actually didn't blow up the moon just... I dunno, flashbanged the giant monkey. Seeing as blowing up the moon would doom the earth.

Planet destruction really didn't come in until Freiza, before that badass guys just blew up mountains.

id so play it at least just to try it out

TsunamiWombat:

Planet destruction really didn't come in until Freiza, before that badass guys just blew up mountains.

T-Rex punching is great and all, but how could it be Dragonball without this hallmark? It was practically required for someone to get thrown through a mountain each episode, to the point where I started wondering "Where the fuck are all these mountains coming from?"

Seriously. Last time I checked, mountains didn't have a +4 Ring of Regeneration.

Awwwwesome!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or