Couple Gets Married Beneath Life-Size Gundam

Pages PREV 1 2

that's so cool, i would totally do something like that if my girlfriend was a gamer/geek like me.

ChromeAlchemist:

CantFaketheFunk:

Frank_Sinatra_:
The Sazabi is the coolest Gundam ever made.

That's no Gundam, my boy. No Gundam!

ChromeAlchemist:

Deathscythe Hell. I think it was too much after that. Looks better than the Tallgeese though. Amirite Funk? Amirite?

Nothing in AC looks better than the Tallgeese :P

Well Tallgeese was cool as hell, and so were Treize and Zechs. :D

Why is there no Gundam user group yet?? I don't want to do it, mainly because I don't deserve to hold the title of owner, having only seen Wing (you would probably cut me down for that fact alone, I'm still planning to watch War In The Pocket, I shall soon) but I wouldn't mind being admin or something.

That's a good question. Someone should do something about that...

Satin6T:

ChromeAlchemist:
The creator came too? Nice.

When they make a DeathScythe Gundam, I'll book my wedding under that.

I'll wait for Heavy Arms

Bah, you Wing fans! Everywhere you look! :P

KSarty:

Frank_Sinatra_:

ChromeAlchemist:
Deathscythe Hell. I think it was too much after that. Looks better than the Tallgeese though. Amirite Funk? Amirite?

You know what looks better than all of those?
The MSN-04 Sazabi. The Sazabi is the coolest Gundam ever made.

Sazabi definitely kicks ass, but you should check out the Sinanju from Gundam Unicorn. It's supposedly the MS that Char would have piloted in CCA had he not been able to utilize the psychoframe of the Sazabi.

Personally, I would choose the Nu Gundam, but that wedding is kick ass regardless.

EDIT: BTW, anybody else see the trailer for Gundam Unicorn yet? It's from a cam, no direct video has been released yet, but the animation quality looks amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhkAi3YNqgg

You know, that looks awesome, but I can't get over the fact that the main villain is named Full Frontal.

CantFaketheFunk:

KSarty:

Frank_Sinatra_:

ChromeAlchemist:

You know what looks better than all of those?
The MSN-04 Sazabi. The Sazabi is the coolest Gundam ever made.

Sazabi definitely kicks ass, but you should check out the Sinanju from Gundam Unicorn. It's supposedly the MS that Char would have piloted in CCA had he not been able to utilize the psychoframe of the Sazabi.

Personally, I would choose the Nu Gundam, but that wedding is kick ass regardless.

EDIT: BTW, anybody else see the trailer for Gundam Unicorn yet? It's from a cam, no direct video has been released yet, but the animation quality looks amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhkAi3YNqgg

You know, that looks awesome, but I can't get over the fact that the main villain is named Full Frontal.

Yeah that one throws me off a bit too, but it still looks great. Then add the 00 movie as well as possibly the new UC series, and 2010 should be a good Gundam year.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

There's really not much else to say.

CantFaketheFunk:

Alright, that's it, I'm going to get married on top of Mount Everest. That's the only possible way my marriage will be cooler than this.

CantFaketheFunk:
before it gets torn down and moved to a military base where it will be made fully functional

Now I'm scared.

I'd rather get married under any of the Char customs- The Zaku, The Z'gok, The Geloog.

Or the Sazabi.

Although I wouldn't get married under one, if someone were to buy me a Perfect Grade model for my wedding *wink* *wink* that would be awesome.

...after which it breaks out in a horrible robot scream, steps on the newlyweds and begins eating them.

No wait; that's Evangelion.

dear god.. i don't even know what to say..

*applauds*

That would be so fun!

ChromeAlchemist:

Seconding.

All you guys are smalltime, I'll book my wedding underneath GaoGaiGar

Or the Mudrock

Kai Shiden should pilot this. The ORIGINAL Lancer

CantFaketheFunk:

To celebrate the final days of the Gundam statue before it gets torn down and moved to a military base where it will be made fully functional

Hah, those crazy people and their giant death machines. Use them in the military? Pah! Don't make me laugh!

Right guys?

...right?

Say, whatever happened to that Danny Ocean guy?

Danny Ocean:

CantFaketheFunk:

To celebrate the final days of the Gundam statue before it gets torn down and moved to a military base where it will be made fully functional

Hah, those crazy people and their giant death machines. Use them in the military? Pah! Don't make me laugh!

Right guys?

...right?

I would just like to bring up as many people may forget that due to the scale of Mobile suits that the vulcans are more like rapid fire tank shells, and the same can be said for the Zaku machine gun, so long as the balance issue is worked out then it would make a deadly weapon.

Also note that Japan is actually researching Newtypes (with an actual named Augustus Institution) as well as the plausibility of Funnels and Bits.

You can start crying now when you realize at any moment smal remote operated drones could zip into a building and fry the occupants while controlled with the mind.

ChromeAlchemist:

Totally brings a new meaning to the phrase "'til death do us part."

SharPhoe:

ChromeAlchemist:

QUERY: If the deathscythes well scythe was to fall and kill the bride would the response be of horror or laughter or a mix of both?

That couple is awesome. Years from now, they will be telling people how they got married under that Gundam.. at least until Gundams replace tanks as the weapon of choice for Japan. But I'm surprised this story is here first rather than Sankaku Complex, normally they would over this type of news in a second.

Sparrowsabre7:

AmrasCalmacil:
I hope the couple are happy, but a question just appeared in my mind.

What the hell is that statue made of? Metal? Plastic? Ceramite Armour Plating?

Gundanium?

Lunar Titanium?

AceDiamond:

Sparrowsabre7:

AmrasCalmacil:
I hope the couple are happy, but a question just appeared in my mind.

What the hell is that statue made of? Metal? Plastic? Ceramite Armour Plating?

Gundanium?

Lunar Titanium?

Yeah it would be Lunar Titanium.

Was Gundanium just invented for the Wing english dub?

TsunamiWombat:
Was Gundanium just invented for the Wing english dub?

No it really was the metal used in Wing for the Gundams.

The metal in U.C. from after Lunar Titanium was Gundarium (Greek Letter)

Emphraim:
But I'm surprised this story is here first rather than Sankaku Complex, normally they would over this type of news in a second.

They're too busy with articles about water-soluble prank bikinis and the like.

Onmi:

QUERY: If the deathscythes well scythe was to fall and kill the bride would the response be of horror or laughter or a mix of both?

I would simply take that as a sign that a lifetime with that particular person wasn't meant to be... Then promptly get the crap outta there before the God Of Death struck again.

SharPhoe:

ChromeAlchemist:

Oh Shar, that's cheeky. ;)

Onmi:

Danny Ocean:

CantFaketheFunk:

Right guys?

...right?

I would just like to bring up as many people may forget that due to the scale of Mobile suits that the vulcans are more like rapid fire tank shells, and the same can be said for the Zaku machine gun, so long as the balance issue is worked out then it would make a deadly weapon.

Also note that Japan is actually researching Newtypes (with an actual named Augustus Institution) as well as the plausibility of Funnels and Bits.

You can start crying now when you realize at any moment smal remote operated drones could zip into a building and fry the occupants while controlled with the mind.

You're lying about the Newtype research thing, right? I hope? Please? It'd be cool to have a Gundam and funnels of my own though.
but how would I get enough fuel for them...?

That's so nerdy and thus cool.

Woah.
That is awesome.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.