UPDATE: Entire Scribblenauts Vocabulary Now (Unofficially) Online

Pages PREV 1 2

Wow not sure I know that many words, I did know what Hexachlorocyclopentadiene was though, I wouldn't have thought to use it to be fair.

Lukeje:
So... to blow something up you might be able to write "Toluene", "Fuming Nitric Acid", "Conc. Sulphuric Acid" and "Refluxing Apparatus", then form trinitrotoluene? Ahh... apparently not.

That's a shame, finally would have had a use for that chemistry a level

messy:
Wow not sure I know that many words, I did know what Hexachlorocyclopentadiene was though, I wouldn't have thought to use it to be fair.

Lukeje:
So... to blow something up you might be able to write "Toluene", "Fuming Nitric Acid", "Conc. Sulphuric Acid" and "Refluxing Apparatus", then form trinitrotoluene? Ahh... apparently not.

Just use dynamite or even lazier, bomb. It all does the same thing anyway. Or so I'm told.

hypothetical fact:

messy:

Lukeje:

Just use dynamite or even lazier, bomb. It all does the same thing anyway. Or so I'm told.

That's not as fun, that's right I find chemistry fun

hypothetical fact:

messy:

Lukeje:

Or you could just use TNT... the point was the incredibly round-about way to get to it.

MasterSqueak:
Wow.

Just, wow. Tomorrow be now please?

Shapsters:
Man am I excited for this game, tomorrow cant come soon enough!

Jokes on you, seeing as tomorrow never comes. Enjoy the wait to infinity!

Looking through that list of words is a fear unto itself, except much more boring than playing the actual game. While it would be nice to have the full word list eventually, I think waiting for a year or so would let people experiment in peace. If 5th Cell can hide content from a dedicated hacker, then we've probably got a few more surprises in store.

The fact that they put all those words in there is not as impressive once you play the game and see that they reuse art to a sickening degree. You type in vampire, you get one. You also get one if you type goth. Ogre, giant, titan etc. gets you the same guy that looks like a large Nelson from the Simpsons.

Chances are if you mispell a word and it suggests a couple words you don't recognize, 90% will be a species of bird that looks like one of the 7 or 8 bird images they recycle.

Of all those words, there are only a handfull of truly useful ones that you will actually want to use.

Here's one that suprised me: Kali

Its not what you might think, but it is highly useful in many situations.

Things that annoy me in game is that you can summon a sub, or a boat, but if you type FLOOD everything dies and its game over. Same for bomb shelter. You make a nuke and even if you are in the shelter you still die.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here