EA "Revitalizing" the Medal of Honor Series

Pages PREV 1 2

Maybe an epic tale in 'nam..?
relatively original...

The original MOH games were awesome, the ones that required you to use stealth infiltrate bases etc. But now it's just a generic FPS so I'm not very excited.

I've always found the Medal of Honor games to be horrible.

On that note, I'm off to play Modern Warfare 2.

Little Duck:
Well, the main reason I don't play Medal of Honour games is in the title. It's too Americanised. I am more interested in the British history in the wars. I want to know about them.

If they made Victoria Cross, I would be much more intreeged.

If Im not mistaken, the Victorian Cross is most often awarded posthumous.
Most people would find it ... sad, to die at the end of the single player campaign, fancy metal or not.

I will never, ever , ever buy another generic shooter with the action placed in WW2, EVER !

There is a billion games just like this on the market, why the fuck make another legion of clones ?

Grubnar:

Little Duck:
Well, the main reason I don't play Medal of Honour games is in the title. It's too Americanised. I am more interested in the British history in the wars. I want to know about them.

If they made Victoria Cross, I would be much more intreeged.

If Im not mistaken, the Victorian Cross is most often awarded posthumous.
Most people would find it ... sad, to die at the end of the single player campaign, fancy metal or not.

True, but it would add a little more variety than the exclusive American history. The first commandos battle for instance, which sabotaged the Nazi's only chanve of getting their big ships into the atlantic.

fix-the-spade:

The_root_of_all_evil:
For a brief moment there, I thought it said Medal of Horror

That just describes the quality of every game post Frontline...

True, true. Rising Sun was an abomination, I kind of stopped following the series after that.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here