BioShock Costume Guy in the Best Cosplay Pics Ever

Pages 1 2 NEXT

BioShock Costume Guy in the Best Cosplay Pics Ever

The guy who built the coolest Big Daddy costume ever has taken it on the road to create some of the most stunning game-related photographs I (and you) have ever seen.

Remember the guy who built the incredibly awesome Big Daddy costume and then showed it off at Dragon*Con? (You should, we've been asking if you remember him since he followed up his Portal gun with an ADAM syringe in February.) He's back! This time around, though, he hasn't built anything new, he's just taken his Big Daddy costume, along with his Little Sister-ized fiancee, to the Georgia Aquarium to take some absolutely amazing cosplay photos.

I'll admit that I'm not a big cosplay kind of guy, but you can't help but be impressed by these shots. Costume creator Harrison Krix's work is undeniably brilliant but seeing it in an environment like this, rather than the drab environs of an Atlanta convention center, makes all the difference. Have a look at the full set at Geekologie.

Always good to see a little effort from the cosplay community.

There's dedication. And then there's this:

Fanboys. They either disgust you or impress the hell out of you.

Fanboys ~ Horrible or Horribly awesome

That was great

Lets be honest. They clearly Fail at life. But Win at cosplay

Cosplayers, like gamers, have moments of fail. But when they do win, it's always Epic.

Well. that's dedication.
Oh my [diety] it looks soooo cooooool!

comadorcrack:

And I know someone who fails at essays. you.

Holy fucking..Fuck.

That is truly amazing.Must have taken it's time and cost some cash.

HE SEES YOU!

Damn that's just crazy good...

This man is clearly a god amongst men and must be worshiped by his fellow gamers.

comadorcrack:

The guy runs his own prop-making company. You don't get to talk about somebody failing at life until you've shown at least as much success as they have.

Side note.. 2K games needs to give this guy, at least, a special edition of Bioshock 2 and have him show up at some big gaming store on launch day.

Well done, to be sure. Hey, if they ever do a Bioshock Movie, they found the guy who will make the costumes. Even as someone who wasn't as floored with Bioshock as most of the community, I love what he's done here--absolutely stunning.

Beautiful. He takes cosplaying to the next level. If the 'little lady' had been abit more child like in her features it would have been spot on.

PICTURES BELOW

Made this, incase you're to lazy to go to the site :P

Yudas:
Beautiful. He takes cosplaying to the next level. If the 'little lady' had been abit more child like in her features it would have been spot on.

Hell, I would have made him a baby if he needed it. These pictures are gorgeous.

awesome job

but I like the other big daddy cosplay the one with carboard box and fake drill arm on someone's hand

That is epic beyond words....

Too bad a costume like this gotta cost like a thousand bucks, weight a ton and fry the person inside.

Mega epic. Best cosplay ever.

The guy is full of all kinds of epic win. This is the best cos play ever.

This... uh... whu....

Wow. Pure effort in that.

Hands-down the best thing that cosplay has ever introduced to the world. It almost makes up for those middle-aged men dressed up as Sailor Moon. (happy tear)

...This isn't Cosplay people. Rapture is rising! Run for your lives! BEWARE THE STEAMPUNK!

I am expressing both admiration and awe at this moment.

A for effort, then A+ for awesome.

.... :O

Seriously this is amazing, I am disappointed they did not have corpses in the pictures

This man is... well, I can't put it into words how awesome he is!

Kwil:
Side note.. 2K games needs to give this guy, at least, a special edition of Bioshock 2 and have him show up at some big gaming store on launch day.

If their smart they will, don't think valve would pass up on an opportunity like this or ignore fan efforts of this magnitude, I certainly wouldn't! ;)

This is just WOW! Talk about free endorsement :O
I mean . . . srsly screw the effort but just how he came up with it . . . .truly awesome. He should make costumes for hollywood if he isnt already :O

Awesome. And not in the cool way, in the Biblical, fills you with awe kind of way...

... unbelieveable, this man defines awesome.

kick ass. It all looks great! It almost looks CG in some photos!

RAND00M:
Holy fucking..Fuck.

That is truly amazing.Must have taken it's time and cost some cash.

Well he is a costume designer for what I guess is movies so he could have just done the ol' "No I do not know where all this stuff has gone *wink wink*"
Cool cosplay (although I hate cosplays but this one is good) Next all the elite big-daddies.

Now they were awesome. Makes me glad the gaming world isnt real, or i would shit my pants.

I really badly want one...

I think it looks very Bioshock-esque.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook