Nintendo 64 Kid, Meet the Xbox 360 Kid

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Nintendo 64 Kid, Meet the Xbox 360 Kid

Some kids get excited when they get the Christmas present they've always wanted. Some kids get really excited when they get that present, and this young boy is one of them.

It feels like just yesterday we were talking about the Nintendo 64 kid (well, to be fair, it was just a few days ago, but I digress...), and now he finally has a modern equivalent caught on tape.

This young lad (who - judging by the site this originally came from - comes from the Netherlands, I'm hazarding an Uneducated American Guess) received an Xbox 360 for Christmas, and had apparently been waiting for it for quite some time, judging by his reaction. There is screaming. There is running in air while lying on the ground. And most importantly, there it is - captured on the Internet forever. Well, that's assuming it's not staged, which is always a possibility.

I'm not sure which is funnier, the knowledge that this kid will be one of your Modern Warfare 2 teammates soon enough, or wondering how he'll react if the thing ever Red Rings on him.

(Gizmodo)

Humanity is one fucked up species.

Especially the children. When they come into contact with electronic entertainment.

My poor ears... now I need to replace them.
maybe I won't seeing as I have to suffer that on XBL...

omg he humped the box at 0:46

funny. espeacially the little dance he does.

Staged much?

A nice contribution to Xbox LIVE, don't you think?

I don't think they are Dutch. One: Why would they be speaking in English during a family event. Two: The accents don't match; the Kid is a native english speaker. Not sure about the adults though.

Kids like that scare me.

yet another xbox douchebag from the very beginning of his 360dom.

I have no problem with owners of the 360, or players of it, just some are so stupid.

oh man that was hillarious... i never thought that there would be a kid to rival the N64 kid in excitement but boy was i wrong...

I would love to watch him scream on XBox Live...

But, this looks faked. I think they did this so they could be popular.

That poor dog. It must have shat itself.

And people ask me why I'm a misanthrope...

Kinda chubby kid, eh? Please God if this kid ever gets Xbox Live, please don't let me play ANY game with him. The last thing I need is to be completely deaf on one ear, and with one broken headset. And if he adds me as a friend afterward, you've got a sick sense of humor.

Wait till you see this kid on LIVE.

HOLY CRAP, and I thought the N64 Kid had a pair of lungs on him O.o

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about what happened when I met Furburt 5 years ago. But seriously. MY FUCKING EARS. That kid can screeeeeeeeeeeam.

somewhat the same reaction me and my little sister had when we got brutal legend(me) and the new metalica album(her), we screamed in to each other faces, then we ran around and hugged our grandmother and screamed some more, but while its cute and funny when a child does it, its disturbing and weird when 20 and 19 year olds does it.

This is news?

Sparrow:

LOL I can imagine what the dog was barking:

"STFU noob!"

/xblpun

Sadly I wonder if this would have been as humorous if it was on any other console.

damn I wish I was able to hit notes that high with my voice

OT: just another noob to scam in borderlands...
(not that I scam noobs of course)

He's gonna break it soon enough, with all that jumping and rolling around with it.

Sparrow:

I'm glad it didn't bite the kid.

AfterAscon:
I don't think they are Dutch. One: Why would they be speaking in English during a family event. Two: The accents don't match; the Kid is a native english speaker. Not sure about the adults though.

Kids like that scare me should be thrown into a pit of fire.

Fixed

Hopefully he won't play Left 4 Dead or Orange Box, the only thing wrong with those two games are people don't want to use team work and communication (NO MICS).

OMG another one, i hope MS is happy

Seems....fake. Not as good as the N64 kid.

robbins123:
yet another xbox douchebag from the very beginning of his 360dom.

I have no problem with owners of the 360, or players of it, just some are so stupid.

sadly, yea.

but like a diamond, the best players you need to dig deep for.

Oh my god! *Screams*

The dog is just giving him funny looks. I've never gone crazy like that over anything.

This is why i dislike most children.

While my son wasn't nearly the spaz this kid was, he was pretty excited about finally, after a couple of years of asking (on b-days & Xmas), he got hsi very own Nintendo DS. Shitload of other toys and such under the tree that morning, but the DS was his favorite gift.

Regarding the 360-Kid, towards the end I was getting a serious Aphex Twin vibe with all the screaming and reverb:

Lolz at kid fucking an Xbox. I smell a demotivator coming, the caption reading something along the lines of "Pwning N00bz: You're doing it wrong."

Why is it screaming!?!
If my kid got that worked up over something, I'd have to smack it.

The accent of the Father is North East England so I'm pretty convinced this is a Brit brat.
I still think N64 kid is slightly more annoying as his sister copies along with him.

ohhhh... I thought you were talking about THIS kid who got a 360.
hes like the antithesis of the N64/this 360 kid

This kid is adorable... and so grateful.
I hope that I have a son like this if I ever have kids...

zombie711:
omg he humped the box at 0:46

That was an imagine I never needed to see XD

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook