These Are the Coolest F-ing Game-Related Cupcakes Ever

Pages PREV 1 2

those guys deserve a cupcake.

but none of those,those are mine!

The Link-cupcake looks pissed...

Confectionarian isn't a word, though I think the word you're looking for is confectioner.
Confectionarian sounds like a word you would use to refer to someone who only eats cupcakes.

...Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea xD

The Munchkin one looks amazing. By far the best looking one imo.

Susan Arendt:
The Zork cake made me swoon.

It was the Munchkin one did it for me. Only thing better would've been a Dwarf Fortress cupcake.

Although, Chutes and Ladders? I have never heard of this game, where I am from it is called Snakes and Ladders. I wonder if this "Chutes" thing is a recent, "think-of-the-children" rename, or something that happened during localisation.

The DSM:
BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Really whoever thought this up wins the Nobel prize for awesome.

exactly those are so freakin awesome. i want some now. and im hungry...dam those cupcakes and my weak stomach...

Epic just epic

I got 60 out of 101.

CantFaketheFunk:

ZeroDotZero:
Wow, even a Quake-cake.

That's some amazing work.

Good sir I think you mean a cupquake.

Masterful pun, Sir!

I want that Buster Sword cupcake NAO!

This is awesome.

Graustein:

Susan Arendt:
The Zork cake made me swoon.

It was the Munchkin one did it for me. Only thing better would've been a Dwarf Fortress cupcake.

Although, Chutes and Ladders? I have never heard of this game, where I am from it is called Snakes and Ladders. I wonder if this "Chutes" thing is a recent, "think-of-the-children" rename, or something that happened during localisation.

It's always been Chutes and Ladders over here. I believe the thinking was that the snakes would be scary for the children, so it was made Chutes, as in slides.

Susan Arendt:

It's always been Chutes and Ladders over here. I believe the thinking was that the snakes would be scary for the children, so it was made Chutes, as in slides.

That's a bit silly, I loved Snakes and Ladders. I always thought it rather odd that we were combining snakes with ladders, but didn't think on it too much because it was too awesome.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.