BioShock 2 Props Salvaged From Rapture

Pages 1 2 NEXT

BioShock 2 Props Salvaged From Rapture

You might not know this, but BioShock's Rapture actually exists. Objects have been salvaged from the underwater city and are now available for sale.

The National Entertainment Collectibles Association announced the release of two BioShock 2 collectibles this week. The first is a Big Daddy Bouncer plush doll, a replica of the type carried around by the Little Sisters in BioShock 2. The second is an Eve Hypo, used in BioShock 2 to restore the player's EVE capacity.

The Big Daddy doll is perfect for transforming your daughter into a Little Sister, or your little sister into a Little Sister. It features a baseball as a head, a corkscrew arm, and is 7 inches tall. Unless you actually are a Big Daddy though, it would probably just creep out your kids if you gave it to them.

The EVE Hypo is a little more interactive. It's 8 inches tall, looks appropriately weathered, and has LED lights inside that make it glow blue when a button is pressed. Be warned, if the authorities catch you with it, they will arrest you.

The two props join the Big Daddy Bouncer and Big Sister Figurines announced in late 2009, and were perhaps inspired by the fan made ADAM syringe from the original BioShock. They don't quite compare to having a full-size replica Big Daddy, but they'll bring you a step or two closer to living in Rapture while staying above sea level. The next prop I want to see made from BioShock is a replica set of Andrew Ryan golf clubs, with bloodstains included.

The EVE Hypo and Big Daddy plush can be purchased on Amazon.com.

(Via: Joystiq)

Translation: The BioShock "vaguely cool character capitalism rape" has begun.

Also: The Escapist touts a "full-size replica Big Daddy," and DOESN'T tout their own series "Doomsday Arcade"? Fail...

DO WANT!

But can it take on...Bioshock 1 Big Daddy?!

(BDB gets BD's drill up the ass)

Aaaugh, I am like, totally being sodomized by Big Daddy's drill!

I was just wondering why there wasn't a Little Sister Big Daddy doll for sale. Now... is it worth the price?

I so want the hypospray. I go into work with that people will be so so worried...

...Sold!

The Eve Hypo is creepy, and the wire on the Big Daddy face would get caught on stuff.

DO NOT WANT!

Oooooh I want the doll now. NOW!

Man...

I'd kill for that Eve Hypo... Just imagine what'd happy if you put a party drug in that. From your point of view, you really ARE firing electricity from your fingers. Awesome.

It has a Baseball...
FOR A HEAD!
I need the doll!

My daughter's name is Eve so obviously I'm going to have to buy that Hypo.

The Great JT:

Quick, call Giant Dizzy Gillespie!

WANT.

That syringe is kinda awesome.

If the cops catch you with the eve hypo, they will arrest you. And send you to a genetic resequencing facility.

I'd much rather prefer a life-size replica of Sander Cohen's Masterpiece.

Or the crossbow.

I wish you could buy them seperatly, I only want that Eve.

Thats a good way to traumatise your kids heh.

Fuck, that's awesome. I was actually just watching the bioshock 2 announcement trailer yesterday, and I saw the big daddy toy and wondered how I could make one for myself in real life. Now I don't have to! The eve hypo is just too cool.

Sir Kemper:
DO WANT!

SO DO I! I wonder if it'll get down to New zealand

DarkSaber:

The Great JT:

Quick, call Giant Dizzy Gillespie!

"Never fear! I, Golden Age Superman, am here! And you are ruining our white-bread lifestyle!"

What's this?! Could Golden Age Superman be a racist?!

Aaaaw man, I don't want to get arrested.

It's my B-day on teh 13th, I'm already getting teh SE game of Bioshock 2 Im sure I can get somebody eles to get me this O.o *wants*

Well i know what I'm buying later this week

Kind of neat, but I have no idea what I would do with either item.

Incidently that is the kind of stuff they should be putting into the Collector's editions to make them worth the extra money.

Hmm... Yep, that's awesome. :D

The Big Daddy doll would go great in my room. Another piece for the "useless yet kinda cool crap in my room" collection.

I want both.They're so cool.
But nothing would beat owning a full scale and usable Big Daddy outfit.
I would wear it to school one day and scare the fuck out of the kids.Damn that would be funny.

Okay, this is complete bullshit.

You see, I have a daughter, and I actually WAS interested in giving her a Big Daddy doll. But when trying to pull up product descriptions, in particular, the list of materials for hazard information, I get nowhere. These things are being pushed by Kyoz Entertainment, but they aren't listing this doll on their site. The Amazon link says nadda. So, fuck it. Pointless trash.

Earthmonger:
Okay, this is complete bullshit.

You see, I have a daughter, and I actually WAS interested in giving her a Big Daddy doll. But when trying to pull up product descriptions, in particular, the list of materials for hazard information, I get nowhere. These things are being pushed by Kyoz Entertainment, but they aren't listing this doll on their site. The Amazon link says nadda. So, fuck it. Pointless trash.

I applaud your vigilance, and find it disturbing that hazard info would be nowhere to be found(other than the obvious with the Eve hypo of course). I think I'll put Kyoz Entertainment on my avoid list.

Besides, any resourceful person can make their own big daddy doll.

Aaaaaaawwwww!!!

Oooh, want that plushie! Even out of context it's awesome! <3

If I still had way too much disposable income I would've bought those.
Now I'll just have to make do with all the stuff I've spent thousands of euro's on in the past.

Anime figurines ftw :P

I'd buy that doll, I'd look seriously cool.

That is just... so cool. I think I'm going to have to start a BioShock collection now...

neat

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or