BioShock 2 Props Salvaged From Rapture

Pages PREV 1 2

So Bioshock is like "The Hunt for Red October", where it really happened but the goverments deny it? LMAO I wish!

Im too poor to buy this other wise that EVE hypo would be mine! Hell Im not even sure Im goin to be able to afford to get the new game tomorro =(

-M

DarkSaber:
Translation: The BioShock "vaguely cool character capitalism rape" has begun.

Also: The Escapist touts a "full-size replica Big Daddy," and DOESN'T tout their own series "Doomsday Arcade"? Fail...

Uh, what? How do you figure we don't tout Doomsday Arcade?

Earthmonger:
Okay, this is complete bullshit.

You see, I have a daughter, and I actually WAS interested in giving her a Big Daddy doll. But when trying to pull up product descriptions, in particular, the list of materials for hazard information, I get nowhere. These things are being pushed by Kyoz Entertainment, but they aren't listing this doll on their site. The Amazon link says nadda. So, fuck it. Pointless trash.

TBH I wouldnt let a kid play with a Corkscrew and Wire Doll it looks like it could cause a LOT of accidents

Svenparty:

Earthmonger:
Okay, this is complete bullshit.

You see, I have a daughter, and I actually WAS interested in giving her a Big Daddy doll. But when trying to pull up product descriptions, in particular, the list of materials for hazard information, I get nowhere. These things are being pushed by Kyoz Entertainment, but they aren't listing this doll on their site. The Amazon link says nadda. So, fuck it. Pointless trash.

TBH I wouldnt let a kid play with a Corkscrew and Wire Doll it looks like it could cause a LOT of accidents

Hence, the search for a listing of construction materials. I seriously doubt the corkscrew is metal. But if not, then what? And are those real thumbtacks on the head, or just part of the head's molding? Are the wires some type of elastic cord? Dunno, there's no info.

pretty sick

Susan Arendt:

DarkSaber:

Also: The Escapist touts a "full-size replica Big Daddy," and DOESN'T tout their own series "Doomsday Arcade"? Fail...

Uh, what? How do you figure we don't tout Doomsday Arcade?

Linking to
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/97966-2K-Unveils-15-000-BioShock-2-Uber-Edition
with not a single mention of
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/doomsday-arcade/1221-Episode-22 or http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/doomsday-arcade/1364-Episode-23
that's how I figure it.

So Rapture was actually Atlantis...hmm..Lost Atlantean toys eh? Sure!

Srkkl:
I wish you could buy them seperatly, I only want that Eve.

yersimapestis:
I wonder if it'll get down to New zealand

Check this site out.... www.popcultcha.com.au

EDIT. I went out and picked up Bioshock 2 at lunchtime, only 71 more minutes until I can get out of work, go home and play it!!!

Aw, man, I thought the EVE hypo was like a canteen. I'd love to fill it with fruit juice.

I remember seeing this before, I was amazed and I still am, I want the Big Daddy doll so bad...

AWESOME!
Lemme check my wallet...

FUCK, IT'S EMPTY ಥOಥ

Oh wow news... wait, this is just an ad written like news.

Next.

I do tend to want these types of things and this is no exception.

WANT!

I need monies. I haven't even got BioShock 2 yet.

I'm am getting this right now lol.

I would kill to have that Big Daddy plush. Maybe then I could Trick or Treat as a Little Sister.

So you could inject drugs using the eve hypo?
Someone please do it,

I will pay good money to watch that

That's supposed to be a syringe ? It looks like a jackhammer... or an industrial strength dildo perhaps ? I worry about the relationship between Big Daddy and the Eves. Do you suppose pedobear is in that suit ?

I want that EVE Hypo. I've suggested some new merch ideas to 2K Games so I hope they make them someday. Here are the merch ideas I've submitted;

1. Plasmids Energy Drinks each labled with the different type of Plasmid.

2. Gene Tonics Energy Drinks each with a lable of the different types of these three Gene Tonics.
imageimageimage

3. The Pep Bars, Crisps, and Cream Filled-Cakes.
imageimageimage

I'd buy those as well! Also the Plasmids and Gene Tonics Energy drinks would be awesome if they had the same type of bottles.

Do want.
Ive alreay pretty much turned my Bedroom into a bioshock shrine so yea i'll prob get this.

No option to buy the doll in the UK?

Oh god damn it...

Wait, is it a working corkscrew? Cause that would be great to open wine with at parties.

Lets try to not be very surprised, if there are suddenly reports of people injured by attempting to inject themselves with eve...

An actual corkscrew arm? Bet that would be a hit at parties.

EDIT: Agh ninja'd!

DarkSaber:

you mad bro?

According to Amazon, the corkscrew arm is actually made of metal, same for the wires. I wouldn't recommend giving it to children, accidents are bound to happen.

Quiet Stranger:

DarkSaber:

you mad bro?

Mildly insane, but don't worry, it's terminal! Huzzah!

DarkSaber:

Quiet Stranger:

DarkSaber:

you mad bro?

Mildly insane, but don't worry, it's terminal! Huzzah!

hahahahah, this made me laugh

this please!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook