Take the Escapist Final Fantasy Quizzes!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Take the Escapist Final Fantasy Quizzes!

Grab your sword and get your hair gel: It's time to test your Final Fantasy know-how!

Heya, Escaparinos - it's John Funk here. Susan's been hit by a Petrify spell this week, so while we're digging around in our bags for a Soft in order to fix things, we'll be serving up not one, but two quizzes based on Square-Enix's longrunning Final Fantasy JRPG series! (I guess there's a game coming out this week or something? Who knew?)

The Normal quiz is suited for people who have only just dabbled in the series - maybe played a game or two, or just heard tons of information about it from a friend. On the other hand, if you wake up every morning and strap fifteen unnecessary belts onto your outfit, then you might want to take our Impossible quiz. But consider yourself warned: The Impossible quiz draws from the entire Final Fantasy series all the way back to 1988, so you better have your Phoenix Downs ready!

You can take the quizzes as many times as you like shooting for that perfect score, but beware, because your times will be reflected in the leaderboard.

If you think you're ready to show the world just how much you know about Final Fantasy, then what are you waiting for?

(Take the Normal Final Fantasy quiz.)
(Take the Impossible Final Fantasy quiz.)

Got a quiz of your own you'd like to submit? Send it to [email protected]. If we use it, you'll receive a special badge! Please be sure to put "Quiz" as the subject and include your forum name with your submission.

90% on the normal, 80% on the impossible. Not bad for this early in the morning, if I do say so myself.

80% @ Normal

90% @ Impossible

Not bad...not bad at all...

Awesome, first place on the Impossible with 4 tries. I'm sure it won't be long before I sink down to the usual 3-digit placing though. Still, it was fun to see my name up there on the top for once. ;D

Argh, failed the card game question, but it was from FF8!! Must throw self on katana now for shames sake

Took me all 4 goes to do the non controllabe member one, bad memory you see, too many fire 3's to the head

I got 50% on normal. I've never played a FF game ever.

90% on the normal quiz, but my computer's internet connection is phasing in and out, which is messing up my times...

EDIT: Yikes, 30% on the Impossible one... I'd be ashamed but, well, when you've only played 3 of at LEAST 12 games to completion...

90% on Normal. Took 3 tries to get the "Which World?" one right. Grr...

Impossible...30%. I knew my habit of not caring about uber weapons and the like would haunt me!

Damn, Final Fantasy 11 and 12 questions, my only weakness
90% on first try, that FF11 question was evil

On impossible i got 30% and i dun care =P

100% on the impossible quiz! also there are two chocobos in advent children, there is one on tifa's table

and 90% on normal for me clicking the wrong answer from the one I knew... oh well I fixed it but I still take please in my 100% from impossible.

80% on the first one. Not too bad, considering the only questions I didn't get right were from the FF games I haven't played.

50% on the Impossible. Again, most of those questions are from the FF games I haven't played, so I couldn't have known those without cheating.

70% on easy quiz, not bad.

I only knew Blitzball from this map for gmod:

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=86411

My friend who is a huge FF fan wet himself when he saw me playing this at his house.

80% and 30%... Meh, a FF-fan I am not.

Ahrrg, 30th in all for the normal, not too great. The question about Nobou's band name was the one that stumped me.

90% on Normal.

That was the sound of the last question Death'ing my party members.

90/40 on normal and impossible that ***** game in year 20XX one threw me an no clue where to start on the impossible one of course.

Let's see how long I'll be in second place on the impossible quiz :)

*Hulk Hogan voice*
"YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH."

*Ehem*
Well, I did better than expected, especially on the latter one. 100% on both regardless.
That Impossible one was quite challenging, though.

Say what you will about Blitzball, I liked it.

Also, even dummy like me knew what Matoya's brooms did.

100% on both, top rated on impossible with only a single try (ignoring John Funk). 13th overall!

90/60, I did not do so well.

90 on both on the first attempt - how in Bahamut's name did I remember what Matoya's brooms told me?!
Third place on Impossible now - bet that'll have changed when I have another look at the rankings.
EDIT: Still there, surprisingly enough - I would imagine Paladin426 is cursing my very existence right about now. Bwahahaha! Uwee-hee-hee!

30/10. Guess how many FF games I've played!
Just wanted to see how much I've picked up from friends who do play them.
I'm actually surprised I didn't end up last...

At the time, got 80th on normal, and 8th on impossible... kinda sad... Oh, and yah for the FF1 questions, just started playing through that on iTouch. :P

7/10 meh just a quiz no big deal

50% on Normal, 20% on impossible.
I'm ashamed of myself... :(

I need more Phoenix Down!!!

Hmm, so John Funk wrote the quiz (or at least posted it) and is the top scorer on both.... Shenanigans!!!!

90%/60%

Not bad, ah well FF13 tomorrow and no Uni. Looks like its going to be a good day.

100% on the first, 20% on the second. Doesn't help I never touched 8 and X2, can barely remember Advent Children (It's been over a year), and some other excuses I'll think up at a later time...

90% on normal
60% on impossible

Some of those questions were... interesting, it makes me think of how much time I've wasted on those games... actually I don't regret one minute :-D

gibboss28:
90%/60%

Snap.

Ne1butme:
Hmm, so John Funk wrote the quiz (or at least posted it) and is the top scorer on both.... Shenanigans!!!!

My thoughts exactly... No fair. ^^

Blanks:

Actually, the FF11 'question' was actually for 14. Just saying.

As for me, I got a 70% on the regular. Ironically, I got all the ones related to 7 and 9 wrong. I've beaten 7, which is funny. 9 I never played though. And it needed more Tactics. :(

As for the hard, only 40%. Though I did get the ammo type right for crafting Lionheart in 8. Which makes me feel bad for still knowing that...

50% on the normal with just about no knowledge about Final Fantasy games. I'm surprised with myself.

Rathy:

Blanks:

Actually, the FF11 'question' was actually for 14. Just saying.

As for me, I got a 70% on the regular. Ironically, I got all the ones related to 7 and 9 wrong. I've beaten 7, which is funny. 9 I never played though. And it needed more Tactics. :(

As for the hard, only 40%. Though I did get the ammo type right for crafting Lionheart in 8. Which makes me feel bad for still knowing that...

Indeed it was, i was under the impression it was the same world, but it's not, i haven't bothered researching 14 other than watching the E3 trailer and being surprised that it contained gameplay footage

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here