Take the Easter Egg Quiz!

Take the Easter Egg Quiz!

Though Easter has religious significance for some, lapin meaning for others, and confectionary import for many, for us here at The Escapist, it means just one thing: hidden stuff in videogames.

Ok, that's not entirely true. We do actually really like chocolate bunnies, but they're kind of hard to do an entire quiz about. So we did one about Easter eggs - those hidden treasures tucked away in games, just begging to be found. Some are funny, some are just plain bizarre, but they're all fun to find.

As always, you can take as long as you like, but your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboards.

Ready? Then hop to it! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

(Take the quiz.)

Okay, so I'm top with 60%? That can't be right...

60%

Eh, I'll take it.

50%?

Eh, I knew... 1 or 2.
Good enough.

40% oh well i'm not good with eggs

I am ashamed to say that I don't know the Konami Code.

Well, at least not the middle. I know the beginning and the end.

Onyx Oblivion:
I am ashamed to say that I don't know the Konami Code.

I'm ashamed to say I've never played Jade Empire.
So we're even.

OT: 60%? Did better than I thought I would.

50%. Eh, good enough.

Wow. 80% on my first try. An odd mix of trivia and dumb luck helped me on this one.

I got the Konami Code wrong! T.T

Calumon: Bad Jack. Bad!

Some things i knew ("No easter eggs here", the Konami Code), others i had to guess. Still, 100% in two tries and a fourth place at the time of writing this.

Some people really like cheese, now don't they?

50%. I feel terrible, even though I only played like 1/3 of the games/consoles mentioned

hmm, 30%.
Yep, I still suck at quizes.

30%...but, I know the Konami one at least!!!

30% here. I don't think I've played any of the games here at all. I least got the Konami Code (thanks, Jan Valentine).

30% since i don't know alot about the really old stuff

i got 2 correct but seeing as i've only played 1 of the games that was mentioned, i'm not surprised

It wasn't too hard, got 70% on my first try, then 100 on my second. Somehow failed the konami code because I didn't notice the end.

I got a 30%. I knew the Konami code one, and I knew the one about "This is not an Easter Egg" from seeing it on t.v. once. lol

Well that was gay. I knew them all besides the Halo 3 one, so i had to go thru the quiz a few times changing my answer till i find the right one. Then, when i went thru all the Halo 3 answers, i still had 90%.. only realizing that i selected the wrong konami code that ended with AB. Grrrrrr!

sephiroth1991:
40% oh well i'm not good with eggs

Same here, I pretty much bombed out on this quiz big time.

50% not bad.

When I saw that this quiz was about Easter eggs in games, I had a hunch you'll do a question about Perfect Dark. And I was right, both my hunch and question.

100% I have won the internet

Only 40%

Ah well, at least I still remember the Konami Code, that makes me happy.

Oooh, the Konami Code!!! That certainly brings me back!
Neat little quiz! =D

40%...Meh...I didn't know much about these anyway, so I guess it's alright.

Augh 50%! Damn I suck at these quizzes.

50%... mostly on luck I think. I really should know the konami code... I used it on facebook not long back.

Yep, I guess I prefer chocolate easter eggs. That I can eat. IRL.

The Snail game one made me smile, even though I recall it was in the instruction book that came with the Master System. tough quiz but I'm happy I got that one.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here