Law Abiding Engineer: Solving Practical Problems of Revenge

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Law Abiding Engineer: Solving Practical Problems of Revenge

Get ready for the coolest two-and-a-half minutes of your day: Law Abiding Engineer, the harrowing tale of one Team Fortress fighter who solves practical problems in the name of revenge.

Fan-made videos, like spies, are a dime a dozen. But it's not every day that you see a fan video of this quality: Law Abiding Engineer, created by YouTube user TrueOneMoreUser, is an amazing work. Originality isn't high on the menu here - it's basically the trailer for Law Abiding Citizen - but the overlay of the Team Fortress 2 pantheon is absolutely flawless. It also adds some extremely inappropriate hilarity to the whole thing, particularly near the beginning, which despite the grimness of the situation I can't watch without hearing "BONK!" in my head.

The only downside to the video is the fact that it doesn't actually feature the TF2 voices; a wildly fake French accent would have been delicious icing on the cake. On the other hand, hearing someone say "Spies are a dime a dozen" warms my sniper heart, so I guess we can call this one a wash.

via: Joystiq

I'll resist my usual Spah! quips to say that this is an awesome vid. Especially how it captures the character movements.

hehehe, this was posted a few times in the Zynga vs. Valve thread. And its still funny.

Along with many epic pictures, speeches, and vids.
Suprisingly a lot of Lord of the Rings and less suprising 300 spoofs.

Still, it was pretty epic.

I saw that on Gametrailers. I'm actually interested in seeing that movie now.

Oh my various gods!

That was very well done! Especially the movements of the characters!

He needs to do more trailers like that.

That was pretty cool...

That is some incredible editing and effort. But that's about it.

I would like to see a whole film like this. But I have seen it before.

I seen this yesterday on Break. Its awesome!

absolutely brilliant video

I heard this from the fellows down at Halolz and caught wind of it everywhere.I finally set my scepticism aside and was amazed.Its infuriating that this man must've spent months on this,but its so damned beautiful.

My friend showed this to me a couple of days ago. Funny vid.

Although, you really should have the video that compares both videos.

Here.

That's great use of the character positioning. Perfectly overlayed. I especially liked how the character played by the scout even had a similar voice to the scout.

That was pretty good!

It was a good movie. I would say it is worth the rental if you like the insane level of how the villian murders people.

However the question they ask the audience while good is just in plain sight but relates to a situation the United States is facing especially with the polarizing stance between extreme right and extreme left of political punditry and rights.

Man that is good... My ONLY complaint is that rocket launcher thing is NOT replaced by a sentry.

Wow...uhm...remind me never to piss off the Engineer again.

I'd pay to see this as an actual movie.Too bad it won't happen.

Awesome, I hoped for a second this would be an Engy update, but then my rage subsided dramatically.

I already saw this, it's definately funny.

Seen this already, it is quite awesome.

Now everytime I see that movie I'm going to think about TF2. Awesome.

Pretty amazing. Laughed out loud at the Spies are a dime a dozen comment.

It's a really, really well made video. Love it.

Next time I play TF2, I'm staying THE HELL AWAY from those Engineers!

That was bloody awesome. It actually makes me want to see that film, too.

Tenmar:
It was a good movie. I would say it is worth the rental if you like the insane level of how the villian murders people.

However the question they ask the audience while good is just in plain sight but relates to a situation the United States is facing especially with the polarizing stance between extreme right and extreme left of political punditry and rights.

Could you elaborate for me?

Random Argument Man:
I saw that on Gametrailers. I'm actually interested in seeing that movie now.

its pretty good actually, it was pretty much panned by movie-goers.

OT, I saw this when I was looking for "Painis Cupcake" videos, one maker added this as a favorite, and the rest is history.

its amazing what people can do when they have too much free time.

Danny Ocean:

Could you elaborate for me?

The movie's question is about the American Justice system, civil rights and should make the person ask about the current and past administration essentially work around the constitution is broken around the justice system allowing men who commit crimes to get away and people who don't become convicted and put behind bars without merit or falsely accused. It also rails against the justice system that focuses on putting people behind bars rather than actually attempting to solve the problem on a case by case basis instead of being an assembly line.

I am in shock and awe... That is just brilliant.

Well, I'm impressed. That's pretty good editing.

That is awesome. I sure hope this guy does more, these are pretty good.

That Spah's sappin' mah freedom!

I saw this some time last week, it's still just as impressive as it was then.

That made me giggle...that person is certainly a credit! These are things I wish I could do but know I could never!

Hilarious~

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.