neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:

Catkid906:

Arkhangelsk:
Thank God I haven't connected. And I won't until I complete FFXIII. I won't let it do any harm to my save files. I'm 20 hours into this bitch and I won't lose all that work now.

Catkid906:

TimeLord:
My old faithful release 60GB PS3 has yet to fail me. 3 years and counting since the PS3 was released?

Same Here friend, same here.

Calumon: I was trapped underneath one for days! They are really, really heavy!

Are you gonna keep up that Calumon thing for ever? (I do actually hope so, your posts make me laugh)

Until I die! Or I get bored and give Calumon an account where Calumon is the only poster! (Probably never going to happen...)

Calumon: I wanna play forever and ever and ever!

Maybe I will create one myself. Hopefully not.

Reaper: Hello...

Who's that!?

Reaper: Shall we play a little game?

...Oh fuck...

I was thinking MaxTheReaper until I saw your avatar, now that would be a persona, if not a little hard to pull off

Not that hard.

Max: Not that hard!? Come on, you can't even dream of imitating the God-like persona that is me! I mean look at me, I'm millions times more smart and charming than you. Fuck off, will ya? I'm too busy making children cry!

(This was not meant as an insult towards Max, this was just a satirical caricature of the behavior he's had whenever I've met him)

never mind, you win, but if we are doing things, I have decided to take The Beatles entirely

George: It's really cosmic if you ask me

yes it is George, yes it is

No, don't bring in George, Max is a Beatles fan!

Max:GEEEEEEOOOOORGE! You're the only person I don't hate!

(FYI, I don't know if he actually likes Beatles, I'll just pretend he does >.>)

:D well if you couldn't tell, I'm a fanatic

John: oh no, not any more fans. I can't stand them as well as I could in my younger days
Paul: I don't know, I quite like them
Ringo: what ever happened to your love, John?

Max:EEEEEEH! I'm gonna lock you all in my basement now and force you to play for me!

I do believe you've started a fad!

G-Man: I.. am sorry to say... that I must join this... coalition...

Paul: now what is your name exactly? Greg? Genghis? Gerald?

Arkhangelsk:

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:
Max:Careful John, I might just kick you out of Heaven.

George: don't worry John, I'll go get Vishnu to help us!

Max: You're gonna call in the maintainer? Really smart there. But it wouldn't even mattered if you had brought in Shiva, my powers are supreme!

Jeremy: I am Hillary Jeremy Boob and I have come here to stop you from causing a bad mood that would make us all brude!

Edit: Gah! it is 12:30, bed time. g'night :)

Catkid906:

TimeLord:
My old faithful release 60GB PS3 has yet to fail me. 3 years and counting since the PS3 was released?

Lucky ducks, my old 60 gave out on me a couple of months ago, and I lost everything on the HDD. Twas a sad day.
Calumon, it's too bad you got out; your cuteness is preventing my world takeover.

Deofuta:
Muhahhahahaahh did you here that Bill? It worked! The 360 will soon be able to take over the world!!!! muahahahahhahaahahahahahahhahah!!

*raises eyebrow*
Okay, the 360 has its own fair share of problems. Please don't troll.

OT: I personally don't have this issue, but when I fired up my old copy of MW1 (yes I still play that) my PS3 started acting weird.

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:
Max:Careful John, I might just kick you out of Heaven.

George: don't worry John, I'll go get Vishnu to help us!

Max: You're gonna call in the maintainer? Really smart there. But it wouldn't even mattered if you had brought in Shiva, my powers are supreme!

Jeremy: I am Hillary Jeremy Boob and I have come here to stop you from causing a bad mood that would make us all brude!

Edit: Gah! it is 12:30, bed time. g'night :)

He-Man:A real man never sleeps!

Sorry, just felt I had to add that after the G-Man entered the stage :P

neoman10:

Dnaloiram:

Arkhangelsk:

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:

Catkid906:

Arkhangelsk:
Thank God I haven't connected. And I won't until I complete FFXIII. I won't let it do any harm to my save files. I'm 20 hours into this bitch and I won't lose all that work now.

Catkid906:

TimeLord:

Are you gonna keep up that Calumon thing for ever? (I do actually hope so, your posts make me laugh)

Until I die! Or I get bored and give Calumon an account where Calumon is the only poster! (Probably never going to happen...)

Who's that!?

...Oh fuck...

I was thinking MaxTheReaper until I saw your avatar, now that would be a persona, if not a little hard to pull off

Not that hard.

Max: Not that hard!? Come on, you can't even dream of imitating the God-like persona that is me! I mean look at me, I'm millions times more smart and charming than you. Fuck off, will ya? I'm too busy making children cry!

(This was not meant as an insult towards Max, this was just a satirical caricature of the behavior he's had whenever I've met him)

never mind, you win, but if we are doing things, I have decided to take The Beatles entirely

John: oh no, not any more fans. I can't stand them as well as I could in my younger days

Max:EEEEEEH! I'm gonna lock you all in my basement now and force you to play for me!

Paul: now what is your name exactly? Greg? Genghis? Gerald?

It's George, actually!

G-Man: That is.... inconsequential...

Arkhangelsk:

Dnaloiram:

Arkhangelsk:

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:

neoman10:

Arkhangelsk:

Catkid906:

Arkhangelsk:

Catkid906:

TimeLord:

Who's that!?

...Oh fuck...

Not that hard.

Max: *chops head off* I hate Half-Life.

Aww man, don't be a Francis.

G-Man: I... will seeee.. that you get a... just... reward..

And the truth of the matter look at the source CVG im mean come on there level of investigatory journlism is rubbish there source is a interent forum !

I seem to be locked out of the PSN store myself after applying the update, I get a "your country is not supported" message even though I can update my games just fine and even play online with them. That doesn't make much sense, considering that I never even touched the "other OS" option and that I have been using PSN fine till now. I even have leftover credit in my account that it seems that I can't access. Good times.

Just one of these things...It happens. Thankfully it will be fixed and we can go on living our lives

No problems on my end, although I suppose they kinda owe me that much considering that the $600 PS3 crashed on my (Oh, sorry, I meant 599 USD).

Glad mine isn't effected. Especially since I just got the thing.

Since the patch was designed to stop all the illegal stuffs, maybe bricking consoles was its intended function?

TimeLord:
I got the update, everything is dandy for me

I haven't updated actually, but yes the first gen PS3's are a faithful little puppy, always ready to play with. Unlike my Xbox... Gone through three of the damn things.

I never have many problems, if any, on the firmware updates so, meh. Either way, hope Sony fixes it soon. Usually fix it in a few days.

Haven't had any problems, but I haven't touched it in a while. I did play for an extended period with the update with no hitches though.

I find it very very entertaining whenever this happens. Another weapon I can pull out of my sleeve when my college buddy's tell me i'm inferior for owning an Xbox.

I got the new slim PS3 so it hasn't affected me yet.

No problems with mine, but shit happens?

Looks like I got lucky, my PS3 still works fine.

God, that update was fucking huge. I'm honestly just expecting them to come out and say, "hey, most of that update was needless padding! APRIL FOOLS!"

Thank god I play PC only, where I get to choose what fucks my machine up.

I hate to be that guy, but when the 360 got its system update on Tuesday there were 0 instances of system failure that I'm aware of. And great features were added, instead of removed.

No problems here either.

im neither a fan of the xbox (i own one) nor am i a fan of the ps3 (my step dad owns one) but it seems that microsoft were bent on crippling the xbox with the rrod and for some reason sony think its funny to put the fear of god into every ps3 owner when they so much as utter the words "firmware update" lol

Adzma:

TimeLord:
I got the update, everything is dandy for me

I haven't updated actually, but yes the first gen PS3's are a faithful little puppy, always ready to play with. Unlike my Xbox... Gone through three of the damn things.

And ironically the only console to die due to a known issue for me was my PS3. My Xbox, still under warranty, busted because of some weird disc issue that caused it to totally lock up and refuse to open. Luckily there was no CD in it but apparently a motor burned out or something. I don't know nor do I care, it was replaced. My original 20GB PS3 though... Yellow Light. Poof, gone. So I bought a PS3 slim from a friend and I've kept the internet disabled ever since.

Woodsey:

Covarr:

Woodsey:
Oh come on, this is getting a little silly.

This is what, the third update that's crippled (some) people's machines? And then they couldn't program the clock right?

Hopefully this'll be the last of it - because if I ever get a PS3 to play Uncharted 2 I will beat the head of Sony down with a stick if my machine is crippled.

No, this is like the fourth or fifth problematic update.

As for the clock, that wasn't their fault. The manufacturer of one of the chips inside the system screwed up.

P.S. Thanks

Alright, I retract my clock-related statement.

Also, "thanks"?

In honor of Sony trademarking "P.S. Thanks", I've ended every single post I've made with that phrase.

P.S. Thanks

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or