Unforgotten Realms Begins Season 3

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon and Eluamous Nailo will be riding again in the third season of Unforgotten Realms.

The epic tale of Rob and Mike - also known as Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon and Eluamous Nailo, master-wizard-in-training - as they adventured through the homebrew tabletop world of Unforgotten Realms has since moved on to its own site, but it still has many fans in The Escapist's community.

This Friday (May 14th), those fans will find their long wait at an end: The third season of Unforgotten Realms is upon us. If you've been dying for your UR fix since the end of the second season, craving monocle-wearing wizards and nunchuks made from the finest Canadian lumber, your salvation is at hand!

You can view the third season of Unforgotten Realms at its new home site.

:O

Cool, I'll check that out, thanks. I had kind of given up after they left, I figured it would just end. Clearly I was very mistaken.

I almost felt the same about Pure Pwnage but then I saw the 1st episode of the new series on youtube and I was ecstatic.

*Does a little dance*

I'm sufficiently psyched

I.. I... I just think I had several nerdgasms at once *Wipes tear away* I really missed hearing that voice (NOT gay) its really a soothing thing to hear as it reminds me of simpler times.

About damn time! If it wasn't for them I never would have found the escapist.

Sweet, I was hoping they were on hiatus and not shutting down completely

Oh HELL YES!! I have missed UR. Sure the story went absolutely nowhere after season 1, but I still miss them. Let's hope they've planned this season a bit better.

I'm feel a little more alive inside. Thanks for the news John Funk, your the best.

Omg yes! I thought I'd seen it die, but here it is!

Awesome! Glad to see its coming back! Hehe

I'm quite happy about this! I remember the Jimmy: The World of Warcraft story machinima that ended up with me finding UR, and I watched several of them before I had an account here. It's been a long time since I've seen an episode, but this might get me back into the series as a whole. :)

Sure he was making side episdoes, but I didn't realize that the next episode would be a main story one.

nice! now the escapist needs to pick them up again!

So... they got the finances worked out? Last time I checked (not a few days ago) they had barely sold enough dvd's to support a new season.

Ah well, I'm curious how they're going to resolve this time-travel subplot.

yay! :D

josh797:

To once again give them the privilege to work in their underwear for almost a year.

Fear the wrath of Canadian Lumber, fools!

Very exciting - look forward to it.

YES!!!

Finally, at long last! Thanks for telling us this, Escapist!

I must say, its also very kind of you to do so, despite the fact that your not hosting the show anymore :D

I guess this is a good time to start watching them! All I've heard of them was that one joke in the Doomsday Arcade Finale.

God, I love Doomsday Arcade...

josh797:

Well, Apocalypse Lane is ending. We could use something to fill the slot *winks at John Funk*.

I was wondering if you guys were going to officially announce it or not. Glad to see you did.

I loved that bonus episode with Roamin that was uploaded 2 weeks ago. Man, I missed that show.

I've patiently been waiting for the series to continue. I know Rob will make the wait worth it. Shame he no longer comes here as much, but he has my support.

John Funk:

Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon and Eluamous Nailo will be riding again in the third season of Unforgotten Realms.

The epic tale of Rob and Mike - also known as Sir Schmoopy of Awesometon and Eluamous Nailo, master-wizard-in-training - as they adventured through the homebrew tabletop world of Unforgotten Realms has since moved on to its own site, but it still has many fans in The Escapist's community.

This Friday (May 14th), those fans will find their long wait at an end: The third season of Unforgotten Realms is upon us. If you've been dying for your UR fix since the end of the second season, craving monocle-wearing wizards and nunchuks made from the finest Canadian lumber, your salvation is at hand!

I'm just a bit confused here, why is escapistmagazine.com advertising Unforgotten Realms? Are they still doing business?

williebaz:

John Funk:

I'm just a bit confused here, why is escapistmagazine.com advertising Unforgotten Realms? Are they still doing business?

We don't host the series anymore, but we know there are a lot of fans of the show in our community.

I am pleased. Been too long since the last episode.

williebaz:

We may have went our separate ways with the hosting, but we still have plenty of UR fans interested in this news, and have no ill will towards the rest of the series. ;)

Edit: Out-Funked

John Funk:

williebaz:

John Funk:

We don't host the series anymore, but we know there are a lot of fans of the show in our community.

Kross:

williebaz:

We may have went our separate ways with the hosting, but we still have plenty of UR fans interested in this news, and have no ill will towards the rest of the series. ;)

Edit: Out-Funked

Thanks. Any chance this show will come back to the escapist? If it does it will save me time in typing "Urealms.com".

Do I hear an angelic choir singing? Is that the light of heaven I see? No, it's even better. UR is back! High five to you, Funk, for the heads-up, despite the lack of business between you two.

Funk, you just made my day, good job.
I probably never would have heard of this otherwise.

wow i guess he sold enough dvd's huh?

for a second there i thought they were bringing it back and replacing less popular shows with it or ones ending. oohh apocalypse lane you still look good to meeeee.

Yayyyyyy!
I'd pretty much given up hope *sniff*

Oh God YES!!!

FUCK YEAH!!! this just made my day!

Am I the only person who thinks this is bad news. I thought the show was good but it just got very rubbish.

Hey I'm just stating my opinion I'm not insulting anyone of you personally.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here