WiiWare's My Fireplace is a Game About a Fireplace

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

That looks like one...HOT!... piece of merchandise.

OT: Wat tha virtual hel is goin her do they thunk us be stupid?

danpascooch:

Except people who expect to see an HD picture, you know, instead of just rubbing dirt in their eyes.

I think your mistaken the Wii for the Xbox 360. As 90% of the Xbox 360 titles are dirt colored.

I'm sure this will set the Wii marketplace ablaze.

I'm really fired up for this one!!

If I play this for too long, my boss might fire me!

I hope I don't get flamed for this post.

Hot damn...this game wll be on fira!

I already got a burning desire to get that game!

It will go off the store shelves like a supernova!

I wanna know how much money they spent making this game. Also, there's somebody they should meet.

"Come out here, Billy"

*Little Billy steps out from behind*

"This is Billy, he is an orphan, all the money you spent on this game could have gone to him and his friend's only home so they can have good food and warm beds. But no, you were too busy making a virtual fireplace. Hope you enjoy your pretty little fire!"

Truely, It shall be a classic.

sravankb:
I'm really fired up for this one!!

If I play this for too long, my boss might fire me!

I hope I don't get flamed for this post.

Flamed?

Naw bro, you're going to get toasted !

Damn it, double post.

This just raises my hatred for Nintendo even more, well not really a hatred more of a "Nintendo....you're fucking stupid, go away" kind of thing

How in the name of phosphorescent boxer shorts is this a good idea?
It's just another pile of...
Of...
Of...

Hee. Pretty. Pretty pretty.

What were we talking about?

It's shit like this that makes me glad I didn't buy the wii. When will they start making more than one decent game a year?

Aura Guardian:

danpascooch:

Except people who expect to see an HD picture, you know, instead of just rubbing dirt in their eyes.

I think your mistaken the Wii for the Xbox 360. As 90% of the Xbox 360 titles are dirt colored.

OMFG! Stop the flame war before it spreads!!!

Warvamp:

Aura Guardian:

danpascooch:

Warvamp:
It's shit like this that makes me glad I didn't buy the wii. When will they start making more than one decent game a year?

Hypocrisy much?

Anyway this technically isn't a game because it doesn't have objectives/goals/etc. Yes it's a goofy-ass piece of software but nobody's forcing anybody to buy it, just like nobody ever forced people to buy the multitudes of shovelware that appeared on every other popular console throughout the ages.

Wait, this got through a design team? I bet the development was cheap, no story and only a few animations but still who is going to buy this?

This is an abomination to software as it fails as a game with it's lack of interactivity and it fails as a fire as it does not provide heat

Warvamp:

Ohh, I see what you did there

AceDiamond:

Warvamp:

Aura Guardian:

danpascooch:

Warvamp:

Hypocrisy much?

Oh, srry, forgot about that post...
Okay yes you're right...

But I can be a hypocrit if I want to!!!!(Four exclamations make everything more interesting!!!!)

It is the wii. There are no realistic graphics.

This seems like it should be a facebook game...

Aura Guardian:

danpascooch:

Yeah, I wish the 360 would be more like Killzone.. oh wait.. I mean God of War..dammit.. Resistance? nope..shit.

Wow! You know ironically it was Nintendo's seal of approval that saved the videogame industry, they wouldn't slap it onto anything like Atari did. Aaaaaaand now, they... slap it onto anything, like Atari did.

RatRace123:
Wow! You know ironically it was Nintendo's seal of approval that saved the videogame industry, they wouldn't slap it onto anything like Atari did. Aaaaaaand now, they... slap it onto anything, like Atari did.

Strange isn't it? But at least it's a download instead of an actual retail game.

Aura Guardian:

Strange isn't it? But at least it's a download instead of an actual retail game.

True, but someone at Nintendo still had to say, "Yes I approve of this non-game, you have our seal of approval"

I can actually see this a being a good idea for those of us who may want a fake fireplace on our 48" LED TVs this Christmas.

I don't have a real fireplace anymore... :*(

I have only one word:

Why?

Tom Goldman:

Statistics show that trillions of people die in fireplace-related accidents each year.

O_O

Trillions?

Not G. Ivingname:

Tom Goldman:

Statistics show that trillions of people die in fireplace-related accidents each year.

O_O

Trillions?

this just in fireplaces are worse then hitter and stallion combined

Can you throw things into the fire?

Gildan Bladeborn:
What an oddly compelling product - it's always been my secret desire to have a virtual fireplace on my television screen, and now it's possible, joy!

But seriously, just how many drugs do you have to ingest before you decide making a virtual fireplace application is a sound course of action?

Considering how many DVDs are in stores that do the same thing with a static video loop it actually seems like a good idea, same for the virtual aquarium "game".

Aura Guardian:

danpascooch:

Hey! 90% brown? There's gray too ya jerk!

Can I throw people in the fireplace?

ThePurpleStuff:
I wanna know how much money they spent making this game. Also, there's somebody they should meet.

"Come out here, Billy"

*Little Billy steps out from behind*

"This is Billy, he is an orphan, all the money you spent on this game could have gone to him and his friend's only home so they can have good food and warm beds. But no, you were too busy making a virtual fireplace. Hope you enjoy your pretty little fire!"

Who needs a warm bed when you have a firep... Oh wait.

Tom Goldman:
*snip*

April Fools has been and gone Tom....

Tom Goldman:

My Fireplace will light WiiWare on fire sometime this year. Get it, fire? Like in the fireplace. Fire is in a fireplace. Forget it.

While we're grate-full for that pun, I'd poker-ound to see if you can't coal up some new puns.

Well that's a great product for... people who... don't have a... fireplace. I guess...

This is kind of nice as a decoration so you can have your TV look like a cozy fire but I don't see it doing too well. I know video games are a sedentary activity but I don't think that refer to the action on screen too.

Could the world please stop being a parody of itself?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.