Lingerie Model Confirmed for Transformers 3

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Lingerie Model Confirmed for Transformers 3

The rumors that a Victoria's Secret model would be replacing Megan Fox in Transformers 3 have been confirmed.

Last week it was just a rumor, but now the news that Victoria's Secret lingerie model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will be replacing Megan Fox in the third Transformers movie has been confirmed.

Huntington-Whiteley has little acting experience, but has worked with Bay on his "A Thousand Fantasies" ads for Victoria's secrets. She joins a cast that includes Shia LaBeouf, John Malkovich, and Alan Tudyk, amongst others.

It's literally been two weeks since Fox decided to leave the movie, although considering the speed at which she was replaced, it seems possible that it had been in the works for some time. Such an inexperienced actress being cast in such a big movie is bound to raise a few eyebrows, but personally, I don't think it's the acting that people watch the Transformers movies for.

Transformers 3 is scheduled for release on July 1, 2011.

Source: Coming Soon

Fantastic. A brad new way for Michael Bay to ruin the franchise. Is there any good movies coming out Next Year which I can watch or am I just going to watch Avatar again?

Calumon: I blame the rap music.

Oh. Yay. Transformers 3. Well I guess it couldn't be any worse than the last one...

Oh wait. Michael Bay.

From one talentless actress who has breasts to another set of breasts that I'm pretty sure don't even belong to an actress.

Oh please, we all know this girl isn't even here because of the character.

Well, as long as the twins are in Tf 3 it I don't really care.
-and yes I know no one likes them but I do

Micheal Bay proves that even when something is completly wrecked it can be made even worse by him being even near it.

Cant wait to see how bad the 4th one is, unless this one is so bad it causes a rift in time...

Meh, probably won't see the movie anyway.

The DSM:
Micheal Bay proves that even when something is completly wrecked it can be made even worse by him being even near it.

QFT. The first one was OK, enjoyable to watch. The second was a total shit storm. I expect the third to continue this downward trend.

Are we really that surprised? I mean really?

This is Michael Bay we're talking about. The Transformers already committed plot suicide during the first one, the second was just pissing on their mechanical graves. This one.. just.. rapes their inanimate mechanical arses without mercy, it seems.

And to repeat the above, we all know she isn't there to act.

You mean there are people in a Transformers movie? I didn't notice as just fell asleep between robot fights.

And people wonder why these films have become popular? Titties and Glare thrust into your face at every opportunity.

Only one way to settle this: Michael Bay and Uwe Boll in a boxing match.

Somebody kill Michael Bay.

PLEASE!

Logan Westbrook:
Such an inexperienced actress being cast in such a big movie is bound to raise a few eyebrows, but personally, I don't think it's the acting that people watch the Transformers movies for.

Its a testament to Michael Bay's directorial skill that a mute CGI robot pulls in a better performance than the human actors.

This really does show Michael Bay's priorities. Transformers doesn't interest me but I was at least considering watching it for the effects until I heard about the over-sexualisation of Megan Fox to appeal to 13 year olds. Consequently I've never watched it and this just adds fuel to my fire.

crimsonspear4D:
well, as long as the twins are Tf 3 it I don't really care.
-and yes I know no one likes them but I do

The Twins are some of the best in the whole film, the whole furore over racism really had me confused.

They took on Devastator and gave him a good kicking to the point he runs away, he's considered either 3rd or 4th strongest in the Transformers cannon so i'd be proud of them as opposed to lambasting a gold fucking tooth.

Bay: "Hey Rosie, I'll put you in a major, totally awesome movie I'm making if you can suck some cream out of this straw!"

I think with this change in actors, we now have a NEW pair of twins.

Or am I missing something? ;-)

i don't care anymore. i've lost the will to like transformers

That is all.

Fan fucking tastic

I can't wait for Michael Bay to butcher my childhood all over again

The fact that Alan Tudyk is in it redeems some level of excitement that I had lost for this movie. I wish he would go back to Firefly...wishful thinking...

Even Michael Bay knows when Megan Fox has past her prime.

Awesome! I was getting pretty bored of Megan Fox in these things.

And I've been saying it for ages, but noone EVER listens - there have always been humans noone cares about in Transformers. The trick is to not give a shit about them and watch the robots kick the crap out of each other.

I swear to God, though, Sam was more vapid than Michaela ever was, and Spike made me want to claw my eyes out more than the new Sam does...

When will Bay learn that if a teenage boy wants to see boobs and giant robots he goes on the internet, because thats all these movies are. Well I assume so since I refuse to watch them after seeing the first.

You know I could make these films way more compelling. But filming them in stop-motion with Lego!

linkblade91:
The fact that Alan Tudyk is in it redeems some level of excitement that I had lost for this movie. I wish he would go back to Firefly...wishful thinking...

No. No no no no no. Well, going back to Firefly as a zombie...no, wait, that would be awful too.

I am outraged! Alan, please, for the good of us all...stay away from this movie. It's going to suck. We know it, you know it, bloody Michael Bay knows it (but doesn't really care as long as a lot of shit blows up), why would you do this? Oh yeah, money. Is money all that matters to you, Alan Tudyk? IS IT?! I honestly thought you were better than that, Wash.

SonicWaffle:

linkblade91:

No. No no no no no. Well, going back to Firefly as a zombie...no, wait, that would be awful too.

I am outraged! Alan, please, for the good of us all...stay away from this movie. It's going to suck. We know it, you know it, bloody Michael Bay knows it (but doesn't really care as long as a lot of shit blows up), why would you do this? Oh yeah, money. Is money all that matters to you, Alan Tudyk? IS IT?! I honestly thought you were better than that, Wash.

Zombie Wash lol. I meant it more in a "forget Serenity ever happened, let Wash live, keep making the show" sort of way, but I can see your point.

Unrelated: I went and googled Rosie, and I am fairly certain Megan Fox is hotter than her. Probably acts better too...

Well, that dosnt surprise me for Bay...should have expected a Bimbo.

Well, prolly not going to effect overall quality anyway, so...its all going to be big explosions im sure

Alan Tudyk and John Malkovic, can someone please explain what this is going to do to their credibility as actors!

saw the first one on a plane because it was there and I was drunk. no desire to see ANY other Michael Bay films let alone transformers iterations

I don't think they hired Fox for her acting skills either so I don't see why this would raise any eyebrows.

Only good thing about Bay:

He shows us lots of tits.

odds that a transformers fanboy will murder Michael Bay after he makes Transformers 4?

Good Megan Fox is mediocre. There is nothing special about her looks as far as chicks in Hollywood go. She was bitch to guy who gave her a break and she movie Kryptonite.

The Rockerfly:
Fan fucking tastic

I can't wait for Michael Bay to butcher my childhood all over again

Could not agree with this statement more.

Being a guy who was brought around the G1 era I hate to see how these new movies are dragging the Transformers franchise through the mud. I mean seriously, if any real fan or anyone who had any idea what Transformers is about would not have let the first one be made how it was and certainly not the second.

How can they show complete disregard for any of the original story and completely write it up however they felt. I hate to say it but they need to just can the third movie, get in a new director and reboot it properly.

The first two movies combined don't have anything on the original animated movie. Which is one of my favourite movies of all time.

Stan Bush might not have nailed it with his "The Touch: Sam's Theme", but at least he was on the right track. Modernise and remake what was great, don't just make up any old shit and slap a great name on it.

Damn you Michael "Bastard" Bay!

The only way I will watch this is if im getting paid for it and Belgium is given to me.

Pff. Like I care. I mean, I doubt she actually loo--

Oh. Well. She appears to be quite attractive.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.