Live Version of Plants vs. Zombies Song: The Cutest Thing Ever?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Live Version of Plants vs. Zombies Song: The Cutest Thing Ever?

If you thought that the theme song to Plants vs. Zombies was sugary-sweet enough on its own, you haven't seen it performed live with a cat named Metroid.

There's a lot to love about PopCap's Plants vs. Zombies, not the least of which is the relentlessly catchy theme song, "There's A Zombie On Your Lawn."

What could possibly be cuter than that? How about the same song sung in person by Laura Shigihara, the game's composer - and the voice for the cheery little sunflower?

Seriously, this thing is adorable. Look for cameos from PvZ creator George Fan as the zombies, as well as Fan and Shigihara's cat, Metroid.

This is the sort of thing that puts a smile on my face at the end of a long work day. It's so cute.

(Kotaku)

Unusually, her speaking voice is exactly what I would it expect it to be from hearing her singing voice.

Hah. One of the best game songs ever. I love PvZ and all its cuteness ^_^

That brightened up my evening, thank you :)

Hey, I just saw this 30 minutes ago. This is getting viral, fast.

It's also real cute. Methinks I should play this game some time.

must resist urge to hit play again button...

That is awesome, loved it! Liked the cameo's in it too! Zombie Dolphin!

You know, the ending of this game made me numb with awesome feelings, and this live version is also great.

Very nice! Prefer the original though.

LTK_70:

Yes. You must. Now. It's in the massive Steam sale I think.

Go go!

EDIT: Oh wow, I just clocked on to the fact that's PvZ's creator and composer. Wow. What awesome guys

Brilliant! Though saying it is performed live with the cat Metroid is a little bit of false advertising, considering said cat only really appears at the beginning.

Damn cute video, nonetheless, makes me feel the need to fire up Plants vs. Zombies again. Again. :)

This put a really big grin on my face.

Thanks escapist! :D

On top of this awesomeness, she's uploaded all the videos of her playing all the tunes from PvZ, some with extra bits added. Oh glorious times!

YES, after a hardcore, ever-lasting Gears of War 2 match with trolling people, THIS put a smile back on my face. God I love that voice. The game is epic as well.

That video makes me want a hug...

...Aw dammit now I want a hug!

What is it with the Escapist featuring music-playing women that make me get all swoon-tastic?

Sigh.... *swoon*

Let me just say this, beacuse somebody is bound to do it...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! ^_^

But seriously, nice little video. Really cute.

Cuteness overload!!

...brains..

She is ridiculously cute. Maybe it's the camera angle or the hair style, but she reminds me of a character from an anime who is supposed to be "the cute one".

Simalacrum:

*Offers potentially creepy internet hug*?

Simalacrum:

/hug

The song for PvZ is so good, I always crack when the zombie with butter on his head and zombie dolphin start to sing, so funny ^^

SnipErlite:

*Offers potentially creepy internet hug*?

therandombear:

/hug

The song for PvZ is so good, I always crack when the zombie with butter on his head and zombie dolphin start to sing, so funny ^^

Woooh, yay! *hug!*

therandombear:

Most definitely - the butter one sounds so disappointed. It's like D'awwww okay we'll take away the butter ^_^

Mumorpuger:
What is it with the Escapist featuring music-playing women that make me get all swoon-tastic?

Sigh.... *swoon*

I would concur with this person!

That's helped me de-stress so much for my exam tomorrow now.

Simalacrum:
[quote="SnipErlite" post="7.204520.6870472"]

*Offers potentially creepy internet hug*?[/quote

Woooh, yay! *hug!*

Anyway, enough derailing. PvZ ftw!

That's so amazingly adorably cute. My head exploded from cuteness.

Not just cute, but precious. :D

That is adorable :D You know PvZ is something special when this kind of love went into it's creation. Both me and my four year old cousin love this game, it's great that so many people can enjoy it, decades apart in age.

YAY zombies!!! cute :)

Way to depress me. Now I know for a fact that I'll never see anything as great as this again.

TimeLord:
Very nice! Prefer the original though.

Same, I've also seen a better live action video for the song

Ok, she is fecking awesome.

I'm very happy now. ^^

Awww, it's not a viral announcement for Plants vs. Zombies 2? Well shucks. Still adorable.

LTK_70:

You haven't yet? It's a lot of fun but has enough challenge to stay fun.

Anyone else in love with this girl? Because I certainly am, and I shall crush you all with the jaw-bone of an ass for this lovely lady..

That being said, D'AWWWWWWW...

I love Plants vs. Zombies so much...

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook