Namco Wants to Know Which PSOne Game It Should Release

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Namco Wants to Know Which PSOne Game It Should Release

Namco Bandai is trying to make up for lost time with the PSOne Classics storefront, but wants some advice about what it should sell.

The PSOne Classics store has been a boon for many gamers, primarily because it's let us revisit the classic titles we loved when we were growing up (or weren't able to play due to region limitations). One publisher that's been noticeably absent from the store, however, is Namco Bandai. So far, Namco's only released two games (Mr. Driller and Tekken 2), but the company is looking for input about what other titles they should release next.

Namco Bandai recently tweeted that it wanted input from its followers about which games they'd like to see on the list of PSOne Classics. Anyone who wants their voice to be heard can send a suggestion to @nbgi_webmaster.

Namco released a slew of games for the original PlayStation console. Personally, I'd like to see Soul Blade released for the PSOne Classics store, but that's mainly because I spent too much time playing that game when I was in high school. How about you? Which game would you like Namco to put out?

Source: Joystiq

Aww. I'd be glad to help. Ummm. What did they make again? Oh. Umm how about that soul caliber game in the screenshot there. That was good fun.

Why not all of them?

CHRONO CROSS CHRONO CROSS CHRONO CROSS CHRONO CROSS!

*Ahem*

I think they should release Chrono Cross.

*EDIT* Oh right, I thought they were offering to release any PS1 game. My bad.

I'll go cry in a corner.

Tekken 3, Soul Blade, Xevious 3D?

Xevious 3D/G+ was pretty darn sweet.

PS One only? Well the only game on that list I played was Tales of Destiny. So I guess that one.

As much as I would love to see a Klonoa game released in the current console generation, I'm not going to... sign up to... 'Twitter'...
I have my limits. I have no use for witter, so I won't make an account just for this, no matter how much I want a Klonoa game.
If they really cared, maybe they would have a poll on a website of theirs...

dekkarax:
Why not all of them?

I vote this. Also, Digimon. I don't care if they didn't release it the first time around, the Digimon games on the PSOne were gold.

Tales of Destiny + Tales of Eternity! Not the best in the series but still worth playing for fans. Also Tekken 3 was just as good as 2.

I'm sure I'd be disappointed, but Ridge Racer was a revelation for me when it came out. I guess the problem is that with new racing games there's not much reason to go back to play old ones. The exceptions being Mario Kart for SNES and Grand Prix Legends for PC.

PurpleLeafRave:

*Ahem*

I think they should release Chrono Cross. Plus Spyro.

Sorry,but that's from Squaresoft. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrono_cross

Though I wish this was about Konami so I could say Suikoden 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suikoden_2

Ace Combat ? or maybe Tekken 3

Final Fantasy Tactics deserves to be re-released about a hundred times until every gamer on the planet owns a copy.

But just Namco games? I dunno. Soul Blade, I guess.

Soul Blade!

That is really the only game that I care about from Namco. I already have Tekken 3 on the PS1 so while it would be cool if that was released, I wouldn't bother buying it.

I would like to play the first Ace(Air) Combat.

Soul Blade, Tekken 3, Time Crisis.

Samurai Goomba:
Final Fantasy Tactics deserves to be re-released about a hundred times until every gamer on the planet owns a copy.

They did last year on PSN it's $9.99(PS3/PSP) 214:MB.

Jade cocoon. Please if there is any god it'll be jade cocoon.
COME ON JADE COCOON!

even though its not namco..

Tekken 3 was one of the few fighting games that I ever got into. Wouldn't mind playing it again.

Ape Escape has been an incredibly popular game. I don't know why, I've never played it. But from what I've heard, people might want it back.

Samurai Goomba:

You're so very very right. I want to strangle every Fire Emblum player because 90% of them has never played Tactics nor has heard of it.

Oh, if they rerelease Klonoa, I will be a happy one.

Even though I cannot use the PlayStation Network, I demand Namco Bandai puts up their entire Super Robot Taisen collection for the original PlayStation!

Chrono Cross~ If that was re-made...Id be so, so happy!

Soul Blade needs to remade along with a few others. Too hard to say which out of all the games if I can only pick one but I think Soul Blade steals it.

Tales of Destiny. And import all the other games in the Tales series!

I'd like to see the first three Ridge Racers on PSN.

Rage Racer was the third game I had for my PSOne (first and second goes to Worms and PaRappa The Rapper, respectively), and I'll always remember it for its awesome music, the sweet Mini knock-off when it was fully upgraded...

...and its cheaty, cheaty physics!!!

Silent Bomber

PurpleLeafRave:

*Ahem*

I think they should release Chrono Cross.

*EDIT* Oh right, I thought they were offering to release any PS1 game. My bad.

I'll go cry in a corner.

And if that was the case, Xenogears would most definitely trump Chrono Cross.

OP: Tekken 3. Quite possibly the best Tekken game ever made.

Jaredin:
Chrono Cross~ If that was re-made...Id be so, so happy!

I thought Chrono Cross was Square?

Soul Blade!!! More people need to play the first game in the Soul Caliber franchises.

How bout not focusing on getting me Tales of Vespreria on my PS3 and Tales of Graces over here, Namco Bandai? HOW BOUT THAT?
Anyway, I'd like to see the Digimon games, like someone said already. My copy of 1 is MIA and I never found 3. I do illegal things for 3.

Ace Combat 1 - 3, best flight series ever

Tales of Destiny!!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.