Ninja Gaiden Creator Calls Devil's Third "Best Game Ever"

Pages PREV 1 2

John Funk:
It's going to be the best game ever."

wait isn't that the guy that takes heavy bias towards the ps3 and praise the 360 (or vice versa I forget) and says that japanese games are only geared to geeks, girls, and perverts? or is it someone else I'm thinking of?

Am I the only one who feels that we might be taking this the wrong way? English is the man's second language. He might have meant "the best I've made so far" or something to that effect and got his English mixed up.

beware of the Ego Fairy, she will air juggle your a$$

RE: Article title.

Quoted out of context much?

Raziel_Likes_Souls:
If we go by Itagaki's standards, the best game ever made already came out:

No, that's not because I'm a fanboy.

But, I'll avoid the game, just in case it tries to make me it's bitch, like everyone else said. Besides, I only liked Ninja Gaiden and Dead Or Alive Extreme Volleyball. And hopefully Other M.

yo Tomonobu Itagaki imma let you finish, but no more heroes 2: desperate struggle was the best game of all time!

i couldn't resist i love that meme.

in all seriousness devil's third looks great, totally gonna get it, but infamous is the best game ever Tomonobu Itagaki. sorry it just is.

I think he meant best game he ever made. Not sure he has that much of an ego to presume its the best game of all time XD

DJmagma:

Raziel_Likes_Souls:
If we go by Itagaki's standards, the best game ever made already came out:

No, that's not because I'm a fanboy.

But, I'll avoid the game, just in case it tries to make me it's bitch, like everyone else said. Besides, I only liked Ninja Gaiden and Dead Or Alive Extreme Volleyball. And hopefully Other M.

yo Tomonobu Itagaki imma let you finish, but no more heroes 2: desperate struggle was the best game of all time!

i couldn't resist i love that meme.

Remember, all internet memes are better with big breasts.

It looks to be a quality game.

"Best game ever"? It depends what criteria you set, so that's largely an irrelevant description. From the brief gameplay I saw there, it appears that Devil May Cry will be the one to beat - if it beats DMC, I'll happily crown it 'best action/shooter game ever'. Too difficult to go contrasting THAT kinda thing with, say, Starcraft or Riven though.

What's with all the hate on this guy promoting it tho? He seems pretty funny, and he's obviously got experience or skill in the industry.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-devils-third/101178
(NSFW)
This is the correct video. In my opinion the game looks fun and rather humorous but I think Tomonobu is getting his head stuck up his ass; very far up it at that. It doesn't look that great. It resembles a generic sandbox game with a little bit more gore.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here