British Politician Calls Lack of Tax Breaks "Madness"

Pages PREV 1 2 3

TerribleAssassin:

LordCuthberton:
Oh Ed Balls.

There's a reason you and your party are not in power anymore.

But there's also a reason we didn't really elect David Cameron in the first place..

OT: There's something awful about this Goverment, it's dragging down a few of our industries. But then again I'm just a little shrimp in an ocean..

Hello there. Me too. I sit just me, or is our current government incredibly embarassing and filled with a load of smarmy-faced PR-whores?

LordCuthberton:
Oh Ed Balls.

There's a reason you and your party are not in power anymore.

This. Its easy for Labour to sit and critisize when it was the mishandling of Alistar Darling that got us neck-deep in shit.

The reason is simple; we can't afford tax breaks because we don't have any money left to fall back on.

If nothing else, the Tories will be good for business; if its one thing toffs know how to do, its make money. Maybe there will be more crumbs for the little people to snatch from the floor.

When's someone gonna make the fucking 300 joke? I just read three pages of this crap and.. nothing.

The_root_of_all_evil:
Balls is the Shadow Education Secretary.

I know what that means but seriously... Shadow Ministers? That sounds eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil. Like, that sounds like they sit around in dark rooms with long conference tables and with ominous music playing on the background.

SHADOW POWER!!!!!!!!

Unknower:

The_root_of_all_evil:
Balls is the Shadow Education Secretary.

I know what that means but seriously... Shadow Ministers? That sounds eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil. Like, that sounds like they sit around in dark rooms with long conference tables and with ominous music playing on the background.

SHADOW POWER!!!!!!!!

And that would be cool. I'd vote for them.

What they actually do is run around like Scouts yelling "NEED AN ELECTION HERE" for four bloody years.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here