Quiz: What Sidekick Are You?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Quiz: What Sidekick Are You?

The Escapist's week-long look at second bananas begins with this quiz that helps you discover the sidekick lurking deep within you.

Behind every great videogame hero is a great player (that's you!), but behind and slightly to the side of every great videogame hero is a sidekick of some sort. Sometimes they're comic relief, sometimes they're scrappy backup, and sometimes they're just plain annoying, but no matter how they choose to provide support, our games wouldn't be the same without them.

This quiz will let you know where you land in the spectrum of second fiddles. For the purposes of this exercise, we've defined a sidekick as a character that is a) always (or nearly always) in contact with the main character, and b) always (or nearly always) in a support or secondary role. It's not the only definition for sidekick, certainly, or even necessarily the best, but we needed to constrain the choices somehow.

As always, you can take as long as you like to answer the questions, and even take the quiz over again if you don't like the results you get. Be sure to let us know your results!

Take the Quiz

God i hope i'm Daxter.

I'm the dog from duck hunt. Wow. =[

Yaaaay, I'm apparantly Navi

"Hey listen, Hey listen, Hey listen, Hey listen, Hey listen!"

Dogmeat
Dogmeat

Take this quiz

im dog meat woot

Navi
Navi

Take this quiz

"No-one can doubt your dedication or your earnest desire to be helpful, but could you tone it down just a bit?"

Actually that sounds about right for me. I liked this quiz, time for some secondary characters to get some lime light.

wooooooo Otacon

Behind every great soldier is an anime-loving techspert like you.

Apparently I'm Dogmeat.

Dogmeat

Take this quiz

Great! I loved Dogmeat. I cried when he got killed in Fallout. (I was 9 at the time)

Navi

I like this.

I'll just say: "Hey! Listen!"

Sounds about right for me.

Otacon
Otacon

Take this quiz

I am apperntly a anime loveing tech geek. Well i dont really see anything wrong with that description.

A tie between Navi and Dogmeat but it gave me Navi.

Not bad. I can annoy the hell out of many players.

Clank

Take this quiz

Clank. Hell yeah! Although I have a feeling this will be another of those quizzes I do repeatedly until I get all the options...

EDIT: Actually, I'll just redo it until I get Navi. Unless the badge causes a constant barrage of 'Hey, listen!' every time I open the escapist...

Navi

Take this quiz

HEY! LISTEN!

Damn, that sucks. I hope I'm not really that annoying. I would have prefered to get someone with a little more, I don't know, use?

Dog from Duck Hunt?!

NOOOOOOooooooooooooo

EDIT: retook it, and I'm Dogmeat!

Much better!

Otacon: "The very definition of Geek power"!!!

(not in real life thou?)

Navi. That is so me.

Clank

Take this quiz

Fuck yeah got the best one out there :D

Dogmeat

Interesting choice!
I'm ok with it, though!
Dogmeat kicks 5 shades of ass.
Maybe 6.

Apparently I'm the dog from Duck Hunt. I'm not sure how to take that one...

Oh well, catch me actually being a sidekick anyway - not really my style. Having sidekicks, yes. Being a sidekick, not so much.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Navi & Dogmeat
Navi & Dogmeat

Take this quiz

HEH, HEH, LISTEN TO MY PAIN.

Atleast i get to be dogmeat.

Navi

Take this quiz

Cool. Though I'm not sure if I should be happy about it or not.

Clank
Clank

Take this quiz

Adorable nerd with lots of suave... I'll go with that.

Clank, though i'd have prefered Jeeves.

Not what I'd call a great quiz, especially when I get Navi after saying people don't think I'm annoying...

Cause how exactly is asking what I most likely left behind in a restaurant relevant to what video game sidekick I am most like?

Somehow, I got Navi...
I don't have a single thing in common with Navi... how is this possible?
Why do I always get the results that make no sense when compared to the answers I give, and the person I am...

You may not get as much attention as that blue hedgehog, but you've got a lot of heart!

Take this quiz

I'm fairly happy with my 1st result.

Im dog meat, but im more durable than him, how abou a fawks with common sense

Clank

Hell yes! I love Clank.

Clank

Take this quiz

Hmmm, have never played the game (Ratchet and Clank obviously) he is from but most of the description fits although I don't think that I am suave...

Clank
Clank

Take this quiz

Yes! Fortunately this goes with my avatar and username. :D

"You're short but suave, nerdy but adorable."

Yes, yes I am.

Clank
Clank

Take this quiz I haven't played Ratchet and Clank, but it definitely fits my personality!
Edit: Quintuple Clank?

oh for christ sakes

Navi
Navi

Take this quiz

I ended up with Clank the first time round...

I know nothing about Clank, so I ran it again changing my characteristics to match Otacon, whom I, admittedly, know little to nothing about, but he seems to suit my characteristics better.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.