Get Trapped in a Mine in Chile, Earn a Free PSP

Pages PREV 1 2

The PSP? With the short battery life and difficult to see screen? That would be great for miners trapped down there.

HeySeansOnline:
My PSP is broken, and with that new Monster Hunter coming out ...

Who wants to go to Chile?

Mine broke from a bad case of water damage, I need a new one myself for MHP3rd. I'll join you.

danpascooch:
It's nice that they're doing this, it sucks for those guys, I couldn't fucking imagine, honestly if it was me, I'd ask them to drop a grenade and let us be done with it.

Well if i was alive and well after the mine collapse, that would probably be the last thing i'd want. Just sayin'.

OT: I already thought they should get some board games, but that sounds even better. Providing an Internet connection and a link to TV Tropes would be a better idea, but still.

I really hope this story has a happy ending, because come on!

Kollega:

danpascooch:
It's nice that they're doing this, it sucks for those guys, I couldn't fucking imagine, honestly if it was me, I'd ask them to drop a grenade and let us be done with it.

Well if i was alive and well after the mine collapse, that would probably be the last thing i'd want. Just sayin'.

OT: I already thought they should get some board games, but that sounds even better. Providing an Internet connection and a link to TV Tropes would be a better idea, but still.

I'd just want to die, THREE MONTHS with no sunlight or modern conveniences.

Let me repeat, MONTHS.

Think about that for a while...

Heard about these poor souls. Word is they got some folks from NASA trying to dig them out. About the PSP thing, yeah, I wouldn't mind having one when 30 feet under but it depends on the titles. If it is Ghost Rider they can keep it.

HeySeansOnline:

I'll pack mine up. It doesn't get enough use. You bring the food, I got the water?

I call bow!

Jack and Calumon:

FargoDog:
So, uh..

What happens when they run out of batteries?

Calumon: Maybe they have a reeeaaaaalllllly long charger!

Jack: Give them Peace Walker. That'll keep 'em busy for at least 2-3 weeks guaranteed. Or maybe Crisis Core, or just plain old FFVII

Crisis Core might not be a good idea, they're trying to keep these guys spirit up! And if you haven't played 7 and know what's coming, then its a sad, sad ending...

-Samurai-:

HeySeansOnline:

I'll pack mine up. It doesn't get enough use. You bring the food, I got the water?

I call bow!

LeonLethality:

HeySeansOnline:

Mine broke from a bad case of water damage, I need a new one myself for MHP3rd. I'll join you.

Ok that's two people so far, ROAD TRIP ... across water ... somehow.

I have to admit, the idea of being trapped ANYWHERE for 3 months like that makes me twitch even thinking about it. Adding in the claustrophobia of being that far underground too, poor light poor air....I really wouldn't bet on my mental health lasting long at all.

HeySeansOnline:

-Samurai-:

HeySeansOnline:

I call bow!

LeonLethality:

HeySeansOnline:

Cars have tires filled with air, logically they will float. WE WILL DRIVE THROUGH THE WATER!
Where would we stop for gas?

Hahaha, that's great.

LeonLethality:

HeySeansOnline:

-Samurai-:

HeySeansOnline:

I call bow!

LeonLethality:

HeySeansOnline:

Cars have tires filled with air, logically they will float. WE WILL DRIVE THROUGH THE WATER!
Where would we stop for gas?

Well gas is made from oil, so oil derricks are the only reasonable option.

Well, at least they are doing something for the poor guys...likely have to send em back uo daily to charge ><

danpascooch:

Kollega:

danpascooch:

I'd just want to die, THREE MONTHS with no sunlight or modern conveniences.

Let me repeat, MONTHS.

Think about that for a while...

Oh god, I wonder what the bathroom plan is down there... No showers, no toilets, it must smell awful....

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here