Limited Fourth Edition of Halo Reach Spotted

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Limited Fourth Edition of Halo Reach Spotted

Microsoft is now shipping a special VIP edition of Halo Reach containing the game, a custom controller and a copy of the novel The Fall of Reach. Let the jealousy begin.

I hate you(if you have one), so very much.

Is that your offices version? I can imagine a situation like on the Simpsons where the 3 friends buy the comic book breaking out.

Whoa.....that sounds/looks awesome.....
I want one.

That looks nice. Can i have it? please?
And only four more hours to go =D

Well...I'm getting a regular copy. So I save money. So there. (sticks out tongue)

I wonder how many of those are going to end up on eBay.

Probably none, now that I think about it, seeing as I think that's illegal...

But yeah. Lucky you.

Wouldn't a suitcase be more appropriate for a limited edition of Half Life 3?

I want one. NOW! It looks so epic in the case. Screw it, i just want the case!

I dont even like Halo, or have a 360, and I'm still pretty damn jealous of you guys.

Nice. That controller looks awesome. Why don't they sell them? You could make a fortune.

SalamanderJoe:
Well...I'm getting a regular copy. So I save money. So there. (sticks out tongue)

If that is a press release vip version, it was most likely free. So they saved even more money than you.

Russ, you glorious, glorious ass.

I want that briefcase!!!

I don't even like Halo and... I'm drooling!

thenumberthirteen:
Nice. That controller looks awesome. Why don't they sell them? You could make a fortune.

I think thats the same limited edition Reach Controller that you can buy instore for about £35-40

Jesus Phish:

SalamanderJoe:

If that is a press release vip version, it was most likely free. So they saved even more money than you.

Awww....damn it...(head hits desk)

I guess the legendary edition will just have to suffice. =P Shame my local store isn't doing a midnight launch.

EMFCRACKSHOT:

thenumberthirteen:

I think thats the same limited edition Reach Controller that you can buy instore for about £35-40

Really? I hadn't seen it. Oh well.

Revelo:
I guess the legendary edition will just have to suffice. =P Shame my local store isn't doing a midnight launch.

My one is, but I don't have a 360 :) I ever got the point of midnight openings. Why not just sell it the second the delivery arrives and undercut the other stores. All it means is everyone has to stay up late and queue outside in the rain and cold.

I am putting out for Legendary and now suddenly feel like I've been bitch-slapped. I am green with envy and red with Nerd-Rage! Oooh! Christmas Colors!

If Gizmodo screws with it, I'll.......I'll..........do nothing, but I WILL be pissed

Umimpressed to be honest. a controller is a controller to me. I don't spend the game looking at my hands, I focus on the screen, so I don't really care aout limited edition controllers and stuff

Due to the extreme Jaw-dropping nature of this, I am forced to replace any intelligable comment with a simple:

"WHA? DO WANT NOW PLZ!"

I do heartily apologise for my lack of Speech on this occasion.

PayJ567:
Is that your offices version? I can imagine a situation like on the Simpsons where the 3 friends buy the comic book breaking out.

I want Reach so much it's making my ribs hurt.

Completely unrelated but how are people making their avatars bigger?

hansari:
Wouldn't a suitcase be more appropriate for a limited edition of Half Life 3?

Agreed. With matching suit.

Vanguard_Ex:

PayJ567:

The extremely helpful people at the Avatar Store of course.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Avatar-Store-New-and-Second-Hand

(More) Pics or it didn't happen.

PayJ567:

Vanguard_Ex:

PayJ567:

The extremely helpful people at the Avatar Store of course.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Avatar-Store-New-and-Second-Hand

*Joined*
PayJ, once again I thank you my man

Awesome I saw Kokatu get the same thing. The artbook and Novel of reach looks great and overall briefcase looks sweet.

Wow o.o I can feel the shinny from here!

My jealousy knows no bounds, damn you!

:(

thenumberthirteen:

You can get it with the Reach Xbox!
EDIT: ninja'd... with a while >.<

That case looks like it's made for high explosives.....

You probably should tell security to check all the briefcases leaving the building, especially the silver ones with the etching on them.

I want. So very much.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or