Does the World Need Halo: Reach-themed Mountain Dew?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Halo Reach Mountain Dew- Now made from the Blood and Sweat of our brave Spartans!

CJackson95:
Mountain Dew for the UK please :)

You can buy it again now can't you?

Guys were out giving free bottles in my local town center.

Lyri:

CJackson95:

Yeah, you could get it in the sainsbury's near where i lived, i also had it in a welcome box when i got to uni last week :D

Lyri:

CJackson95:

I have been to several sites, but I don't trust any of them enough to actually buy some off them. I haven't seen any in stores as well for some reason.

thats some pretty bold marketing

And i though that this would end with the bacon flawored water...Guess i was wrong.

Okay that sounds cool and a little lame at the same time...
Too bad it's not over in the UK.

Darth_Dude:

Ironic Pirate:
Even if it tastes like piss.

Now the real question here is, how do you know what piss tastes like?

A prank in biology gone horribly, horribly wrong. Let's just say that it wasn't human piss, and leave it at that.

Ehh... Reach hasn't been out all that long and i'm already sick of it popping up everywhere, so my answer to your question would be: "My world most certiainly don't" - and since i live in Norway we probably wouldn't ever get it here anyway.

Can't buy the White Out, you say? What's this...

A good Halo beverage would be one that, if you don't finish it, refills after a few seconds.

I know how you got that box see they watch everyone's purchases at certain grocers for another example my mom is a Big diet coke drinker and pepsi got her buyer info so they sent her a free carton of pepsi and some swag related to some jazz guy who was promoting pepsi at the time trying to get her to switch, I also had a friend who got free swag from snapple cus they bought so much of it..

I still can't believe that White Out beat Typhoon...

But Mountain Dew is awesome...

This was stupid when G4 did it. It's stupid now.

I wish there was a way to 'sage' threads at the escapist.

um, white out is delicios. its on sale here in TN and it kept me up for a LONG time..

ForgottenPr0digy:
WTF Jun has blue armor???? He's fucking green!!! dammit Pepsi fucking such a simple thing up.

I want Emile and Noble Six Mountain Dew flavors.

Emile is code red, and theyve stopped selling mt dew stores here. i go to a pilot gas station to get mine, but i have to get severel. sometimes the mt dews with halo reach just fly off the shelves, and ive started a small collection. where do you get jorge and kat?!?!? ive been looking 4ever!

sorry prodigy. leave it to me to mess things up. i ment to quote the one about wanting emiles bottle xD

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.