You Have Four Days Left to Win This Halo: Reach ATV

You Have Four Days Left to Win This Halo: Reach ATV

Do you want to ride offroad like a Spartan would? Your time is running out.

The Halo series has had an interesting cross-promotion going with the folks at Mountain Dew ever since the days of the "Game Fuel" flavor that launched alongside Halo 3. Halo: Reach, Bungie's farewell to the series, was no exception.

Mountain Dew's "Honor the Code" campaign wasn't merely limited to selling questionably tied-in flavors of its caffeinated beverage, though, it was also giving away prizes to Halo fans through its website, like Xbox 360 units and accessories, cool apparel, Halo artwork, and more. But do you know what's cooler than giving away a Halo: Reach-themed Xbox 360? Giving away a life-sized and fully functional Mongoose ATV, customized by WETA Workship to look and feel just like the ones driven by the Master Chief (and company) in the Halo series.

There are only two of these sweet little quad-bikes up for grabs, and the first is being given away later today. The second will be given away on November 22nd, so if you're feeling lucky you still have some time to go grab some Doritos or Mountain Dew to get a promotional code. Enter it in the site linked above, choose the ATV as your prize of choice, and cross your fingers.

Even if you don't win the ATV, the promotion itself lasts through November 28th. Who knows? You might get lucky.

And if you do, I call that I get to drive that thing at least twice, because I told you about it in the first place.

(Honor the Code, via CrunchGear)

I have yet to have a piece of Halo paraphernalia in my house and i shall keep that going. Still a nice piece of machinery though.

And just when I was wondering if it'd be modelled after a Mongoose or if it'd just be some bland ATV with a Halo: Reach paintjob. That's quite the interesting little prize.

2 Friends should get them, get another 2 friends to ride on the back, make a red and blue flag, and play capture the flag...

I hate being British sometimes. Mountain Dew is sold barely anywhwere, and those don't have the promotion. I WANT MY MONGOOSE, DAMMIT.

RIDING INTO UNIVERSITY CLUTCHING A BLUE FLAG, FIRING AIRSOFT GUNS.

Now that is one sweet prize right there. Curse you, overseas competitions!

I wish they would sell these, the warthogs and other vehicles, props, and weapons they made...

Shit, Canada never does any prize runs like this. If I could win this I would go all Captain Canuck while driving down the street, hazing pedestrians with maple syrup.

Bah i wouldn't want that thing..it's ugly..and i already have a ATV so that's probably why it is to me. Now a full-scale warthog would be awesome.

USA only.

I really hate this kind of shit. :_:

RobCoxxy:
I hate being British sometimes. Mountain Dew is sold barely anywhwere, and those don't have the promotion. I WANT MY MONGOOSE, DAMMIT.

RIDING INTO UNIVERSITY CLUTCHING A BLUE FLAG, FIRING AIRSOFT GUNS.

See that's odd, because when I was living in Kidderminster you couldn't really find it as far as I knew...but now I live in Derby, and it seems to be everywhere. It's addictive as hell, I tell you.

Its not a mongoose unless it rolls and crushes whoever takes it for a spin, though.

Does it come with a life-like marine that just stands there, bumping into the ATV for a full minute before it actually gets in?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here