You Will Never See a More Ridiculous COD: Black Ops Kill

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

"One in a million" doesn't even come close to describing just how unlikely this kill is in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Many, many people are playing Call of Duty: Black Ops every day via PC, PSN, and Xbox Live. With literally millions of man-hours being played every day since the game's launch, it's to be expected that we've seen some crazy kills, like first blood grenades to the nuts.

None of them compare to this.

I'm not going to spoil just what happens, but this is such a bizarre chain of sequential events that nobody could have planned out - like a Rube Goldberg machine of death - that I can't imagine something like it ever happening again.

It's enough to make one wonder, though - who gets the kill credit?

Wait were those two guyso n the same side?

Still.........bwahahahahahaha.

HOLY SHIT BALLS!!!

That's hilarious!! The only way it could have possibly been better is if it was his own SAM turret that shot the care package!

If I didn't know better I'd say that was made on something like Garry's Mod, it seems so unbelievable that a sequence of events could conspire to produce such a hilarious kill and it happens to be recorded, but as it stands, that's brilliant.

its funny how the first thing I thought was about who the game thought killed him. I guess it was the sisters of fate or something.

Wow the universe hates that guy....

That's actually pretty realistic. When a chopper gets blown up you can't expect there not to be any...debris.

One of those examples that "truth is stranger than fiction".

I love videos like these. I don't even like the game but I was in stitches. Excellent video!

Jamash:
If I didn't know better I'd say that was made on something like Garry's Mod, it seems so unbelievable that a sequence of events could conspire to produce such a hilarious kill and it happens to be recorded, but as it stands, that's brilliant.

Black Ops theater modes records all of your matches.

The escapist commenting on "Epic CoD kills"?!?!

It was pretty funny

Should have worn a hard hat.

You couldn't do that, even if you tried!!

Both videos mentioned are brilliant. Sheer brilliance! I need to kill someone with a care package right now.

Calumon: The roof gets the points! The roof is a nice roof.

Fate is a cruel bitch...

lol, that was too funny :D

Ahaha. Well. Holy hell.

John Funk:

The guy who called in the care package.

Although I would give it to the guy who installed that thing that shot down the chopper. Or to the roof.

who got the exp for that kill though?

Meh.

I have personally witnessed MANY more random kills that in that in Halo and Battlefield.

John Funk:

"One in a million" doesn't even come close to describing just how unlikely this kill is in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Many, many people are playing Call of Duty: Black Ops every day via PC, PSN, and Xbox Live. With literally millions of man-hours being played every day since the game's launch, it's to be expected that we've seen some crazy kills, like first blood grenades to the nuts.

None of them compare to this.

I'm not going to spoil just what happens, but this is such a bizarre chain of sequential events that nobody could have planned out - like a Rube Goldberg machine of death - that I can't imagine something like it ever happening again.

As awesome as that is, and it really is. That tomahawk kill from across the map where it rebounds off a wall and hits the guy in the ankle is a good contender for best kill.

Haha that is pretty unlucky although I have been killed by a have falling care package this way and my care package has killed someone before.To those wondering who gets the kill, it's the person who called in the care package.

Jamash:

Well Black-Ops does have a theater mode where you can watch and record clips of past games, so yeah.

Still though, thats insane.

They installed Final Destination code in the game.

You see, he was playing with his friend splitscreen while online, and at one point, he screen cheated, narrowly avoiding being killed by his friend. Little did he know that you can't cheat Death forever, so Death followed him in Call of Duty relentlessly. He thought he had beaten death when he dodged his own grenade that bounced off of two walls and an enemy's head only to land back near him. He thought he had outsmarted Death, but he just didn't see that care package coming...

That was damn good :)

I still prefer Halo for crazy goings on... but when I get round to picking up BlOps I will be trying to do mad stuff on that too.

Well, every kill with the ak74u is more ridiculous than this

It would have been funnier if he had looked up first...for the ultimate WTF reaction

Hmmm, well my thought on the subject is that if the crates can do lethal falling damage this has probably happened a bunch of times. It's just noteworthy because it was caught on camera from multiple angles (so to speak).

Basically if people attack the supply choppers, while people are running towards the drop point, I'd imagine the results of a crate squashing someone occurs from time to time, and I'd imagine that it was intended that way. The idea being to encourage people to be more careful in heading for their supply drops.

Jamash:

everythings recorded in ''Theater'' so you can view everything from every angle

OT: holy fuckstickle that was nice...

He won the goddamn lottery! Applause. Except the lottery.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!! that's all there is to say

Stuff like that happens all the time on Halo, guess its more of a rarity in COD.

Thank god for Black ops theater.

Neat video.

Halo Waypoint has tons of neat videos like this.

Not that impressive, still cool tho.

That was immense, I must do epic kills like these..

Sucks to be him. Bad luck buddy. Heh, pretty cool (Y)

That was the most unfortunate and hilarious ingame death ive seen.

Epic cannot describe it.

That is THE greatest thing I've ever seen in the series.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here